Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A plea for foil exchange

I'm not here to throw the game or Wulven or Kyle under the bus. I'm here to beg.

Since March of 2015 my bank account tells me I've spent $170 on cards. I'm actually pretty embarrassed about that; if my wife knew that amount she'd castrate me.

I have - I counted this morning - 763 foils that I do not use. You're welcome, Wulven, to access my account and verify.

These are choices I have made. Nobody made them for me. But between these expenditures and the money I put into kickstarter (when it was announced that there would be a foil exchange), I feel like I have done my part as a supporter of Wulven to help the business along.

So I'm asking - not demanding, not complaining, not bitching about what is really an awesome game that has given me hours of distraction and fun - that the foil exchange would be prioritized by the design team.

I voted in the poll. I get that the community did not prioritize this when they were asked, and I respect that. But as a loyal customer, I'm asking.

I believe this would be good for the game. People are not going to lose interest when they can put together an all-foil deck. Instead, they are going to get an idea for a new deck and want to make that all-foil, too, and then another and another. I'm betting the foil exchange will build interest and community, and as counter-intuitive as it may seem it will boost sales, as people will buy foil packs to trade cards for the ones they want. You'll lose sales on pick-a-card, but grow them for premium packs.

Please make this happen. If you do, I promise to keep spending, because I dig this game and I want the business to succeed.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, please. I totally agree. A trading feature would be awesome!
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.