Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Academy of A1 Alliance

Academy of A1-Alliance AA1

This is the first day in you long journey to earn the coveted and most respected tag in Shadow Era. Should you decide to take the challange.

The A1 tag.

Your journey will neither be short nor easy. You will have to prove yourself many times over and you will be tested. You'll be given the time and access to the talent to build your card collection, master many different decks and heros. To show the A1 and SE community what your made of and how you uphold A1 values in all situations. Those values include, honour, integrity, maturity and the ability to use any of them in trying times. Creativity, adaptability and compromise will be your friends, you will work with them and learn to use them to your advantage.

In short, you will earn your tag for A1 while being the best Academy group in SE, you will wear the AA1 tag with pride and your opponents will know you are already being trained and tested by the best. You will defeat them!

Rules, tasks and conduct , will be watched and judged , you must complete all tasks!
    If you do not wish to complete one or simply cannot, a compromise might be reached-adaptability and flexibility. Not only your play-style but your conduct will be judged, are you active in chats? Do you like to host tournaments or pop ups? Perhaps you write articles like a charm? Adaptability and contribution. Do you easily get upset by other players? Honour , integrity, the abilty to let something just go. This is an online community that A1 helped build, help us continue that tradition. We will expect you to be the best you can in all ways.

If you decide to apply you will see tasks that must be completed, I'm serious, we are serious, these tasks must be done. We are here to help, but your dedication to them goes a long way, your learning and even teaching us will truly help you earn the A1 tag.

(-Ok, thanks, for sucking every ounce of fun outta this, for making it sound more like school and parents looking down at you. Making it seem like I've gotta climb a mountain and there's no prize at top, but a tag. A1 big deal, right?)

A1 is a big deal and well worth your time , if your willing to invest in it. Quick side story, our current leader , Kip Thorp, spent over 2 years in aa1. He was dedicated to that guild and always trying for his A1 tag. He finally earned it and now he's leading (the jury is still out on that aspect, but you get my point.). He never gave up, he never lost hope and he always upheld the ideals of A1-Alliance even though he had only the aa1 tag.
    For that, he has risen to Leadership. You can to! (Trust me if he can do it, you can to!)

What you can expect from A1-Alliance is simple, active members who will help as much as they can. Advice in all aspects of gameplay and even life, as we are a family and more than willing to help each other. And that's the point of the Academy of A1.
    We are building our family here in Shadowera. We would like you to be part of that.

Some minimum requirements to apply are these
    1) Maturity in age and deportment. Age is not a requirement but we are not into spamming stickers and emogies. Nor are we impressed with trash talk and trolling. If your Young but play and act like the top players, your welcome to apply.
    2) You must have played SE for a month and have a decent card collection. 5 hero decks minimum . (To get into A1 you must have the ability to build any deck w any hero, so start collecting in AA1)
    3) you must be able to use telegram, the preferred chat app for Shadowera.
    4) You must wear the AA1 tag on your ign. You must pay for that. Later we will talk about gifts. But if you want to join you need the 100SC to put the tag on.

Now here's the application. Answer the questions and pm them to one of our leaders listed below. (Kip thorp is a good one because he can help you get on TG if you need it.)
    1) What's your IGN (in game name)?

2) How long have you played and why do you like SE enough to join a guild?

3) How did you find out about AA1 and why would you like to join us?

4) Who is your current favorite hero and describe your play style if you can?

5) Do you or have you played any other TCG or CCG games, or any games you think might be interesting to AA1?
    6) How do you see yourself contributing to the guild?

7) Are you involved on the forums or Telegram and IRC chat rooms? If so, let us know a little about your involvement.
( if your not, ok, but get in touch to get involved)
    8) Have you been a member of any other guild? How long do you intend to remain a member of AA1 ( hint: as long as it takes to get my A1 tag and dominate there)

9) Please share with us a little bit about yourself, AA1 is a community of gamers and we would like to know a little more about you

Seriously, if you join AA1, it should be in the hopes of getting your A1 tag and always helping the Shadowera community grow as this game keeps us all here! We respect and enjoy competition with every other Guild in Shadowera, guild bashing and general trolling will not be tolerated. Overall respect of other players and the community at large is a cherished trait in A1 players. If you can be that, we welcome you.

Our leaders.
    A1 Kip Thorp (Overall A1 Guild leader and least able member)
    A1 H1TACH1 (Artist and motivator extraordinaire)
    A1 Virpe (Master of motivation and ladykiller)
    A1 Otto7 (Master of the Ladder and builder of walls)
    A1 Mananexus (Voice of reason and thinker of deep thoughts)
    A1 Arcadius (Recruiter of the best and Ruler of AA1)

Now some stupid crap Kip Thorp wrote and made me promise to include. (Why I listen to this guy? .....)

Hello, welcome to AA1, Academy of A1-Alliance. Are you ready, can you put in the time? Heres what will happen along the excruciatingly long journey.

AA1 will rise like a Phoenix out of the Blue Sky, our members will be as unstoppable as a Team of Juggernauts and Rise like Suns over the Black Temples of our competitors. Seven and Ten Devoted Knights will never Assent to Duel versus even one of us and we shall be victorious in the Burning light of Dawn.
    Extraordinarily Tenacious Competitors we are.
    Last edited by A1-Alliance1; 11-12-2016 at 06:20 AM.
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I remember when i joined this guild in March 2016. I was a player with a standard level. My skills were ok but certainly not good enough to be one of the best. I have always admired some people like Sisy, Busti or Samuelj for their achievements. They inspired me during all those years.

So i decided to go to the next level! My goals were clear; getting better in deckbuilding, Improving my play style and learning everything good from my team mates. And i must to say today; i'm not dissapointed.

Beyond this 'game' aspect, A1 gave me much more than i have expected: a second home! A place where people are from different countries come together. We have had many good laughs together and sometimes we have argued. Alliance one isn't just a serious guild that some people use to say. We are a family!

Thank u guys
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 11-12-2016 at 11:10 AM.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II