Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

After joining game I can't see / do anything.

I just encountered a strange bug that I've never experienced before.

After joining game my screen looks like this

image.jpg

I could skip my sacrifice and that was it... After I skipped sacrifice it appeared that it went straight to my opponents turn.

Initially I thought I couldn't type in the in game chat because when I opened the chat box it was glitched out. I wish I had taken a screen shot of that... Anyway I discovered that if I opened the chat box and then opened the options menu in the bottom left corner, it restored my chat box to normal. If I closed my chat or sent a message it would revert back to glitched and I would then have to repeat the fix.I was able to offer draw and luckily after a little coaxing my opp accepted.

After he accepted draw the game didn't end immediately (and I could no longer open chat). Instead it said my opp had disconected and I had to wait 3 minutes for the draw to take effect. During this time I could repeatedly skip sacrifice, which would end my turn. It would then be my turn again instantly without having to wait for my Opp.

Notice that it said I had 1 card in my graveyard. Also the game doesn't appear in my history.
    Last edited by Nijjis; 11-11-2016 at 12:12 PM.