Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thoughts on Spectators Joining your Games

I've recently found that for me, watching two awesome players having a go at it and a good game is just as entertaining as having an intense match against somebody myself.

I wonder does anyone get weirded out when a random spectator joins out of nowhere while the banner suddenly shows "This player has joined the game"? I hope joining to spectate a match isn't rude or anything, I certainly don't want the players to start thinking like 'who the heck is this guy' when I want to pull up a chair and enjoy the show

Have you experienced spectators affecting your play and do they become distracting or unnerving? Or maybe its the opposite and having an audience in your match encourages people to play better?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it's fine unless the spectator becomes too chatty. I'd like to have an indicator or a list you can popup to see who's watching or at least the number of people currently watching.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I often watch matches and join games of the players I like. I enjoy having a crowd of spectators. XD And maybe discuss strategies by private message later. Why not?
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh gosh no never annoying unless they spam the crap out you. It's flattering I think.