I've made a discord chat server for those who would like to use it. Though I would highly encourage everyone to use Discord.

Discord is widely considered to be one of the best free chat services for gamers and gaming communities. It's ease of use and features have helped it become the preferred chat service for many gaming communities, including card games for the communities of Eternal, Hearthstone, Spellweaver and Shadowverse.
Sadly, even in the modern era of technology there are quite a few players do not have a smartphone. These aren't able to actively participate in guilds and some tournaments due to having no smartphone, especially taking into account that Shadow Era is an easily accessible and beloved game by many people around the world.

If you're interested in joining the Discord chat and use neat-o emojis such as :2poole4you:, please download the app on your computer or mobile device, create an account and click on the click on the invite link below.

https://discord.gg/a8eMe7g

I would like to give the global chat mods (and tg if there are a few) mod status on the discord chat should they happen to join.

Quick Concerns:

Is it safe?
Yes, it's fairly safe and secure. It also doesn't ask for a lot of personal info or need a cellphone number.

We already have a telegram chat, why---
Then do not use Discord, it's as simple as that. Good day to you.

Eh, I like [Other Chat] better because---
Then do not use Discord, it's as simple as that. Good day to you.