Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Is this a coincidence, because it's very uncanny...

I swear this has happened a few times. I have screenshots to prove it, but I'm not sure it will show up. Anyway, let me cut to the chase.

My deck is mostly composed of x2 and x4s. So during T1 first draw, there would be a 2/41 (41 cards in my deck) chance of getting that card. Or in some cases, 4/41. So why and how is this happening?

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 7.25.22 PM.jpg

I got doubles right after another and during the first hand in about/close to 5 games. Seconds later after making mine and the enemies' move, this happens.

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 7.25.35 PM.jpg

I had two Erika's, two Aeon's, two Crimson Vest's, and two Legend Rises' (Since the second picture is right after the next turn, I sac one).

This is just one example, I have come across several other occurences with four Legend Rises' in the opening hand.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there some algorithm that decides what cards to draw? Because if that's it, then the odds are indeed, very odd.
    Bloodshed Warriors
    BSW Archit
    I sense a horde of Rampant Krygons coming your way
    I want to smack my opponents on the head with a frying pan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it's random. so every card has {number of copies} /{deck size} chances of showing up.dunno how nmany games you did but once in a while double or 3 copies will appear.
    A1 - Evolution in Theory

How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's the shuffle bug.

It happens when;

1. You make a brand new deck (multiples copies in opening hand)
    2. Activate a very old deck without making changes (this is important)
    3. Play several games (like a 100+) without making any changes (this is very important) and you make one changes, you will get the new card(s) added in your opening hands.

If you talk about this they will hunt you down and make you start 2nd for 80% of you games.

This known by most but denied by the autority (and their minions) around here but deep down you know it's true. Just like Firesnake is OP

True story
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"