Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was under the impression that the second part of LL was to be released this October. The hiring of a new development team wasn't a great sign in that regards but, in some ways encouraging, as Wulven doesn't want to release another upgrade full of bugs and incomplete artwork which really disappointed a lot of players. Better to get it right and I like the preview of new cards Gondorian is releasing as it gives both players and developers a opportunity to comment and effect changes. Hopefully before 2017 we will see the LL part 2 release. To go more than a full calendar year without releasing any new cards isn't a great sign as it suggests a lack of direction. Although at the moment the game is still highly competitive, interesting and therefore healthy.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    I was under the impression that the second part of LL was to be released this October. The hiring of a new development team wasn't a great sign in that regards but, in some ways encouraging, as Wulven doesn't want to release another upgrade full of bugs and incomplete artwork which really disappointed a lot of players. Better to get it right and I like the preview of new cards Gondorian is releasing as it gives both players and developers a opportunity to comment and effect changes. Hopefully before 2017 we will see the LL part 2 release. To go more than a full calendar year without releasing any new cards isn't a great sign as it suggests a lack of direction. Although at the moment the game is still highly competitive, interesting and therefore healthy.
    I think October 2016 would have been a good estimate back in April, but the raised priority of the campaign has pushed back Lost Lands Part 2. Ideally, we'd have two separate teams tackling both at the same time, but the big boss man Kyle wants me leading both, so something had to give in terms of release date. I'm really pleased with how the campaign is going at the moment though and maybe there will be some new cards coming with it ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Soon

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The no errata policy on printed cards has had a lasting impact on the game. Some of that is good or at least okay, but there has been a significant downside as well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Its just the little things that I would have expected to be changed like Clockwork spider, constant 3/3 ally every single turn even if killed for cost of 1SE. Why wasn't this ever changed to 2 SE so it cant be used every single turn in a game.
    That card has never even come up on our radar. There are practical aspects to it that make it less good than simply being able to pay 1SE to get a 3/3 ally out every turn. e.g. If he gets stuck on the board with Crippling Blow or something else then you can't use 1SE to get another out; if someone blows it up as an item then he's gone, etc, etc. This situational nature is what is keeping it in a good spot balance-wise, in my opinion.