Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    569
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    After a 3-4 month break and Im still dissapointed with the lack of changes to the gam

    Hello,

    Its been a while but I decided to try this game again after saying Im done with this game that doesnt get updated or even attempt to fix.
    Came back to try it again.

    I am sad to see that there are no new cards.
    Basic balance changes still havent been done to keep cards reasonable. Ex Aldmor Chieftan still hasnt been made a Unique card where simmular cards are.

    The refusal to change the digital older sets to stay with current direction the game is going. At least for alignments.

    Ill probably play another couple days before saying Im wasting my time once again. Looking through the forums I see alote of people who used to play have stopped like I did.
    Still at this time I will not be recommending anyone I know to spend money on this game.

    Hello to all old people who recognize this name.

  2. #2
    Senior Member AmberFade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Ex Aldmor Chieftan still hasnt been made a Unique card where simmular cards are.
    Not really, Entangled Whisp isnt unique either. The balance philosophy on that seems to be that those cards dont need to be unique since they are restricted to a tribe, while unique cards like Aldon are not.

    Ill probably play another couple days before saying Im wasting my time once again.
    Well if you are enjoying the game you are not wasting time, if you dont then you should probably stop playing until new stuff is out. Wulven has always been very slow with new card releases. While that leads to the game getting stale from time to time atleast there isnt insane powercreep like in many TCG who release new stuff all the time.
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade


    WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece(GMT +2)
    Posts
    215
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    I am sad to see that there are no new cards.
    I belive none who was playing during other card releashes was expecting new cards on that short period of time, considering the campaign being planned. It seems tho that wulven works quicker than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Ex Aldmor Chieftan still hasnt been made a Unique card where simmular cards are.
    What simiular cards? chieftain is aldmor and that means he is currently weak because of aldmor current weakness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    The refusal to change the digital older sets to stay with current direction the game is going. At least for alignments.
    Previous sets have been PRINTED... Meaning they can't change even if wulven wants to... would you like spending money to buy something and then a digital update changing it making it outdated useless and probably worthless?
    A1 - Evolution in Theory

    How to join A1

  4. #4
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,028
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome back. It's up to you whether you keep playing or not, but you need to know that we don't take personal requests for card changes and we are not going to change the older established cards. For Shattered Fates and Lost Lands, we address what we think needs addressing, with community input feeding into that. With that in mind, the first step for you would be to get more people on your side or listen to those who disagree with you.

  5. #5
    Chat Mod Kip thorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North east USA gmt -4
    Posts
    4,128
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    3 months, that's nothing in Wulven time, and there have been some nerfs and buffs, maybe not to the cards you wanted though.

    I've stuck around and I personally see the game developing in a good direction with more input from the community being heard and implemented when the devs decide it's a needed change.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

    A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

  6. #6
    Chat Mod Burnout1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    268
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Shadow era is great and balanced. I have been playing this game since 2012 and it's still my favourite one

    New cards will be released soon, even if it takes time, we are all excited and we have started talking about the new strategie already between us.

    Honestly im not getting bored and some people know that i am a hardcore player and i play every day&night, even at work! There are so many things to do in shadow era; popup tournaments and being in a guild makes this game much funnier though
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 10-30-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    A1 Burnout1985

    I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

    Click here to know how to join A1

    -Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

  7. #7
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,028
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout1985 View Post
    Shadow era is great and balanced. I have been playing this game since 2012 and it's still my favourite one

    New cards will be released soon, even if it takes time, we are all excited and we have started talking about the new strategie already between us.

    Honestly im not getting bored and some people know that i am a hardcore player and i play every day&night, even at work! There are so many things to do in shadow era; popup tournaments and being in a guild makes this game much funnier though
    It's really great to get some positive feedback from a hardcore player such as yourself. Kip should interview you for his series!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Corntucky, a.k.a Indiana
    Posts
    120
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I only visit forums every couple months. At that time i spend a couple 2 or 3 days reading a lot. Every one your posts ive seen is negitive. So why do you even bother playing or taking the time to write about it if the game just effects you negatively? Pretty dumb if you ask me. Not talking shit, but the only people who deliberately bring negitivity into their lives are drama queens. I will not comment on your posts anymore. And tbh i think it would be better if no one else did. You only bring negitivity to the forums and if people stoped replying you would either stop pisting or start being positive.

    Idk where you get off complaining about free shit anyways. Its fuck free dude!!!! Start funding shadow era. Expand facility amd put them on pay role and maybe you will get what you wish for.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    569
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    There have been some great changes I agree, just thought more would have been done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    It's really great to get some positive feedback from a hardcore player such as yourself. Kip should interview you for his series!

    Its just the little things that I would have expected to be changed like Clockwork spider, constant 3/3 ally every single turn even if killed for cost of 1SE. Why wasn't this ever changed to 2 SE so it cant be used every single turn in a game.

    By the way I do like a lote of the changes that have been made. even with the new patch im happy to see Gold Laced shield get some love. Will be using that again.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    569
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathintheflesh View Post
    I only visit forums every couple months. At that time i spend a couple 2 or 3 days reading a lot. Every one your posts ive seen is negitive. So why do you even bother playing or taking the time to write about it if the game just effects you negatively? Pretty dumb if you ask me. Not talking shit, but the only people who deliberately bring negitivity into their lives are drama queens. I will not comment on your posts anymore. And tbh i think it would be better if no one else did. You only bring negitivity to the forums and if people stoped replying you would either stop pisting or start being positive.

    Idk where you get off complaining about free shit anyways. Its fuck free dude!!!! Start funding shadow era. Expand facility amd put them on pay role and maybe you will get what you wish for.
    I did fund by buying packs and etc.
    Im not being negative for no reason, just stating what I think is negatives for the game. If being a critic wasn't allowed im sure I would have been banned by now.

    If no one ever sais anything about the negatives they don't like in game please explain how only saying positive stuff will help improve the game by not saying one thing about parts of the game you don't like, If it is possible I will start doing it.

    No one makes you read this by the way.

    And the reason I don't stop playing is because I enjoy the game very much, just wanting it to be even better.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •