Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Loest World Eater

Hello everyone I'm normally strictly a rogue player but recently I gave the new set a once over and got a wicked idea for a new deck. I honestly thought that this deck was already made by someone but everyone seems surprised when I play it so I thought I'd share also.
    41 cards
    Loest
    Void Wretch x4
    Spirit Warden x4
    Aldmor Chieftan x3
    Wizent's Prayer x2
    Sinkhole x2
    Bad Santa x4
    Portal x4
    Splicer's Crown x4
    Anmor: Garina Road x4
    Yahari: Valley of Doom x3
    Racksul: Warped Desert x3
    Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets x3

The point of this deck is simple: Get at least 2 Wretches out early then exile your opponent to death. Use Loest's ability to get rid of Spell Eater Bands. Bad Santa will get you the cards you need to setup asap. Garina Road is as important as Wretch here. Wretch costs 1 less for each land in play and Road takes Wretch down to 5cc all on it's own making it super easy to search for and play a wretch by turn 4 or even free late game. setting up early is this deck's bread and butter. Chieftan is there to deal with random large problem allies while pinging the opponent's hero. Valley of Doom has the potential to obliterate the opposing hero if played correctly. Spirit warden is there to keep allies in the graveyard for Splicer's crown and give you one free exile each turn provided that there are any allies in the grave. The only reason Valley of secrets is included is to add some variety to the location pool. if I could stack Desert on Desert then I probably wouldn't use 3 of these.

This deck is super fun to play. Most players don't see this combo coming. Surprising them with 15 damage is oh so satisfying. This deck isn't finely tuned as is but I thought it was unique enough to share. Please give me your opinions and suggestions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its great deck but I think u have put 2x or 3x Tranmorgrification Curse, cos Braxonarian Soldier will counter ur Portal