Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Players play A LOOOOOOT with skerv. Is hilarious and RIDICULOUS see people ask for Skerv nerf. If this happens i am sure that SE never ll be great.

Lets stop cry and start to think.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    No "attacks that ally, if able" text?
    That's an oversight. I pasted from the PFG spoiler text rather than the latest card text on our spreadsheet. It says "if able" on the spreadsheet, so I'll fix up the OP. Thanks for spotting this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I guess Skervox is the only hero you were thinking about when you made these cards. I'm not complaining though, he could use love. What you have probably done is make Skervox a Teir 1 or atleast a solid 1.5
    I can see so many combos with the cards. Here's a review of all:

Krugal Trapper: Great card for a any Hunter Hero (except Baduruu I think). T2 Trapper + Camouflaged Foe would be something.
    Krugal Lookout: Not sure if this will be used by top players. I can't see any immediate use of it. Will it work with Bad Santa? Edit: after reading other comments I see it is a definite 2 attack. That's good.
    Rain of Arrows: I think it is pretty much a board wipe with a Skervox. T4 Skervox uses ability and floods board (hunter allies will cost him 1 less resource to summon. Next turn BOOM. This might require a little nerf.
    Hunting Party: My favourite card of the bunch. Nothing wrong with this card.
    Sneerkrug: I like the idea behind this card. Not sure how well this will work in the meta.
    Camouflaged Foe: Very good card.
    Krugal Butcher: What kind of butcher carries a bow? You should consider changing his name. Skervox loves this ally.
    Last edited by Scout; 10-19-2016 at 09:30 PM.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With these spoilers I see:
    so much love given to Skervox, although he does really need it
    a little love given to Banebow and Vic (they usually get some love from just anything), which is good because they don´t need it that much
    no love given to Baduruu, which is good because he doesn´t need it
    and no love given to Gwen and Ythan, who actually were in need of some new cards (Ythan to get some potential from the hunter card pool for his ability, and Gwen to stop being so solo and become more diverse)

The Krugal tribe addition seem interesting but just as closed to diversification as Aldmors are. And they seem to be replacing an obsolete hunter ally pool that never found its place in the game except for some lonely cases (and that actually were not designed to work as a group).
    Maybe the only cards that really look good and are more open to interesting combos are Krugal Trapper and Camouflaged Foe. I really found much more interesting the warrior spoilers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    I guess Skervox is the only hero you were thinking about when you made these cards. I'm not complaining though, he could use love. What you have probably done is make Skervox a Teir 1 or atleast a solid 1.5
    I can see so many combos with the cards. Here's a review of all:

Krugal Trapper: Great card for a any Hunter Hero (except Baduruu I think). T2 Trapper + Camouflaged Foe would be something.
    Krugal Lookout: Not sure if this will be used by top players. I can't see any immediate use of it. Will it work with Bad Santa? Edit: after reading other comments I see it is a definite 2 attack. That's good.
    Rain of Arrows: I think it is pretty much a board wipe with a Skervox. T4 Skervox uses ability and floods board (hunter allies will cost him 1 less resource to summon. Next turn BOOM. This might require a little nerf.
    Hunting Party: My favourite card of the bunch. Nothing wrong with this card.
    Sneerkrug: I like the idea behind this card. Not sure how well this will work in the meta.
    Camouflaged Foe: Very good card.
    Krugal Butcher: What kind of butcher carries a bow? You should consider changing his name. Skervox loves this ally.
    Skervox is losing his ally reduction before part 2 gets released...so no, rain of arrows won't be getting that boost. As for lookout, no he does not get a guaranteed 2 damage. Only if you have loom of fate will that happen, and it's at the cost of 1 recourse, as well as giving your opponent draw. However, bad Santa becomes really nice, and as long as you have lookout out, change of plans can potentially become a kill card (bad santa+change of plans+loom of fate can potentially deal 11 damage...which will almost never happen, or matter.) anyways, lookout isn't overpowered by any means, but he is one of my favorite allies. T1 loom of fate into t2 lookout is a nice start for Banebow. A t3 sneerkrug will really superb with that defender/semi protector status
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does Camouflaged Foe count for Rain of Arrows / Hunting Party / Drangis?
    Does Beetle Demon Bow get protection from Sneerkrug?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dragnis welcomes his new mates!! Another name for Krugal Butcher could be Krugal Deadshot or Krugal Baron [meaning actually Druglord , watching the series Narcos lately , and a possible flavour too : "How to break the speed of an arrow ? Meet my poison!! " or another one , "One poisoned , one killed " or "Marked for Death " or "Gotcha" or "Disabled is underrated/ so much fun! " ] .Interesting new cards are coming! My excessive thirst for tribal/ themed synergies has quenched a tiny bit .. Btw , i agree on Skervox not losing the hunter ally synergy and adjusting ofc the cost or the ability itself , its good to have heroes caring for the less gifted members of their tribes like bloodfang ( even if it is a small buff , synergy to the max!! )
    Last edited by MegasAlexandros; 10-20-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey, I am new to the game and really enjoy it a lot.

One question:

Camouflaged foe gives you a 'krugal ally'. It does not say 'hunter' ally so there is no synergy with i.e. Rain of Arrows. Was this intended?

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Victor will be the top hunter hero with this new cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Foe and Trapper are great boosts for Trap Vic, everyones favorite troll deck. Well, it wont be a troll deck anymore.

Its interesting that people immediately marked War Giant as op card while Butcher is just good? Regarding tempo I think he is insanely good card. With Skervox he is 5cc 5/4 with inbuild TPS which is 4cc.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla