Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was hoping for some Gwen specific cards, but some of these cards seem really fun.

I cant wait to see Xander Spitfire's Trap Victor 2.0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well.. maybe I can finally use that foil Change of Plans I have lying around.

Time to dust off Hunting Party Baduruu... too bad wendith, spotter, and drangis were all sword allies, but oh well.

idk if Rain of Arrows will be worth putting in. We will see.

Krugal butcher might have interesting combinations with venomflame/cobra. Makes skervox going first even more tempo heavy though, early aggro, T5 5atk heavy and kill target ally with ability control.
    IGN Triassen.
    Elementalis <3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm guessing that LL2 won't be part of the 3.16 update considering the 20 day gap between this update and the last. Since 3.16 is scheduled to release by the end of October and there are still 5 more classes to spoil. Well at least I can still look forward to Campaigns soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    I was hoping for some Gwen specific cards, but some of these cards seem really fun.

I cant wait to see Xander Spitfire's Trap Victor 2.0
    Oh yeah!! Camouflage Foe looks too good to be true. In my old Trap Victor i could recursed double digit death trap with just his ability and Lily. Now I could use retreat/rlt on Foe as well? Will Foe be exhausted on my turn after the initial trigger?

Krugal Trapper maybe the real star here imo, being able to seek the appropriate trap when needed will make the archetype more resilient.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pretty sure Cammo is too OP (There I said it)
    Turn 2 dude then camel toe turn 3 allows for a very strong board position. They play a dude only to get it hit for 3. Then you untap and kill it with the Pudew and smack the 2/3 guy around they played on their second turn. You have complete board position at that point and have 3 points of ambush damage plus another 2/3 body ready...
    Turn 1 trap master turn 2 Camel toe means they are hopelessly locked out the game if in an ally based deck. Add in BB as the man means you can kill a 6 health ally turn 3... That's not exactly fun games.
    Make it a 1/4 that poisons for the fun of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Krugal Trapper - will it change with the other Seek card changes? Why search for a card costing 4 or less? No Hunter Traps or Artifacts cost 4, highest is 3.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Krugal Trapper - Why search for a card costing 4 or less? No Hunter Traps or Artifacts cost 4, highest is 3.
    Because there could always be new Hunter artifacts in the future that it could potentially seek, possibly in part 3 for all we know.

Anyways, I missed that it could nab artifacts. Krugal Trapper could also present an avenue for Anmor's Elixir or maybe even Tracking Gear to be more usable.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Krugal Trapper - will it change with the other Seek card changes? Why search for a card costing 4 or less? No Hunter Traps or Artifacts cost 4, highest is 3.
    Krugal Trapper does not align to the currently imposed 2 SE to seek a card cost.

To be slightly more balanced Krugal trapper needs to have the text: Krugal Trapper - 2cc Hunter Ally - Krugal - 2bow/2HP - When Krugal Trapper is summoned, you may seek a trap or Hunter artifact with cost 4 or less and your hero loses 2 SE.

Of course this negative can be mitigated by emptying your SE in advance.

If it's fine to make a 2 CC ally 2/2 get a FREE "seek".
    Why is General of Unaxio a 6 CC ally, not have stats 6/6 with a FREE "seek"?

The answer is balance.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    Krugal Trapper does not align to the currently imposed 2 SE to seek a card cost.

To be slightly more balanced Krugal trapper needs to have the text: Krugal Trapper - 2cc Hunter Ally - Krugal - 2bow/2HP - When Krugal Trapper is summoned, you may seek a trap or Hunter artifact with cost 4 or less and your hero loses 2 SE.

Of course this negative can be mitigated by emptying your SE in advance.

The answer is balance.
    2SE is meant to be the default cost for activated seek. Activated seek can be used every turn. I'm fairly sure I mentioned this in the 3.16 balance changes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    2SE is meant to be the default cost for activated seek. Activated seek can be used every turn. I'm fairly sure I mentioned this in the 3.16 balance changes.
    That makes sense, but still doesn't explain the comparison to General of Unaxio.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post

The answer is balance.
    The 2 and 3 cost allies are becoming ever stronger and clearly have a greater value to cost then their 5 and 6 cost counter parts.

3 cost: Spirit Warden - 2 attack and 5 health (Ongoing: ability to exile allies from grave)
    6 cost: General of Unaxio - 2 attack and 7 health (Once off on summon: seek an attachment that can't be placed on a hero)

...just an observation
    Last edited by ShrapnelFox; 11-24-2016 at 06:31 AM.