Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He is more powerfull than many other 2cc cards.But it doesnt mean he is OP.in all tcg games you have cards who are less or more powerfull than other cards for same costs.Nerfing them you wouldnt get more balanced game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertzy View Post
    He is more powerfull than many other 2cc cards.But it doesnt mean he is OP.in all tcg games you have cards who are less or more powerfull than other cards for same costs.Nerfing them you wouldnt get more balanced game.
    I never said he is op or to nerf him. I just stated my in game experience as he and bandit (bandit more than feaster) are the turn 2 drops in 99% percent of my games if my opponent plays allied build and they are in almost all of my allied builds.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my experience you might get in for 6 damage before the opponent has an answer for it....and my hero loses 2 HP each time the ability is used. Feasterling is definitely not OP. Just really good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feasterling and Bandit balance each out, yes (although that is not completely correct since Shadow can run both and Humans only Bandit), but only each other while outclassing every other 2cc ally in the game. Problem is that especially Feasterling makes FTA too great imo. To the point it pushes out all 2cc allies with 3 HP out of the meta. You do not see warriors play Yari Bladedancer anymore because it dies to Feasterling alone. Shadow doesn't play Karash for same reason. Mages Cinderborn. Rogues Ironmonger. It is even finding its place in undead decks as main 2 drop over Harbinger. FTA advantage with him is so great that Champ of Irum, card designed for specific purpose to diminish FTA is not played as it dies to Feasterling alone. Basically if you go second and opponent plays Feasterling on 2 all your 2cc ally cards are dead cards and most of 4hp 3cc allies too since they prob have follow up like DMT, or in case of hunters 5hp allies too. You either have removal on spot there or it is gg. Its not much better if you go first and god forbid miss on playing 2cc ally and opponent has Feasterling on his turn.

In short I agree with Spartan. While meta evolved to deal with Feasterling and Bandit, so it seems balanced, overall it is impacting variety of cards you see being played. And from spoiled cards I doubt any new 2cc allies will get played either for same reasons. So what is the solution without nerfing them? Further powercreeping cards and making class 2cc 3/4s, 1/5s, 2/5s? Or make peace default 2cc allies will forever bee Bandit and Feasterling? Then why even have them in first place? I much prefered when I faced mage I saw Cinderborn, from warriors Bladedancer, from rogues Ironmonger, occasional Champ of Irum, Karash...that work in very different ways then always facing just Feasterling and Bandit.

My suggestion is either to damage itself when activating ability or to be able to activate ability only when you have less or equal resources than your opponent so it is shadows version of Champ of Irum.
    Last edited by Veles; 10-30-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla