Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Senior Member AmberFade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Featerling is fine. One of the few allies that can challenge the board early against brocken wulven tribe.
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade


    WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  2. #12
    Senior Member qaz92zaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ GMT -5
    Posts
    1,502
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I have long stated that I thought feasterling is OP, however last I checked people overwhelmingly played Karash over him so either I'm wrong (for reasons I'm still unsure of) or most people are just stupid.

    Generally I assume it is the former.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    408
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by busti View Post
    Feasterling was definitely OP a few months back, I don't think the game changed enough that he isn't now. The difference between 3/3 and 2/3 is huge, if you can clear the board early with it you can bet your ass that it was worth it to lose 2HP on your hero
    this i agree with because board controlling is everything and 2 hp payment is nothing compared to having board control. a 2/3/3 ally must have a bigger negative effect than that. this is what i dont like about the direction that this game is heading because you make op allies and give it a little negative effect and think its all ok. im worried about what we will have in the future maybe 3/5/5 allies?

  4. #14
    Senior Member streetsahead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    551
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    It's fine
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts


    Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    1,328
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    It's fine
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

    "Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

    Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

    Link to TJ forum
    IRC

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I think this might be revisited with 3.16 changes. Feasterling + gambit can deal 5dmg in T3 so kill every 3cc ally including gargoyle.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Umbra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arizona, USA. (Gmt -7)
    Posts
    875
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberFade View Post
    Featerling is fine. One of the few allies that can challenge the board early against brocken wulven tribe.
    You admittedly state wulven to be broken...and your argument for feasterling being fine is that it completes with something you consider broken?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

    Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight


    IGN: BP Umbra Nox

  8. #18
    Senior Member Umbra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arizona, USA. (Gmt -7)
    Posts
    875
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    I think this might be revisited with 3.16 changes. Feasterling + gambit can deal 5dmg in T3 so kill every 3cc ally including gargoyle.
    It can't kill Twilight sheppardess! Therefore it must be balanced
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

    Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight


    IGN: BP Umbra Nox

  9. #19
    Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,660
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    It can't kill Twilight sheppardess! Therefore it must be balanced
    You can going first, which is where the real power is.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    54
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin View Post
    I dont know how you guys think. A 2CC 3 attack ally is a powerful threat,especially on Turn 2. If it does play a 3 attack ally on T2 , there should be price to pay,while I dont think Feasteling pay enough price.
    Let's compare with other 2CC ally.
    Ironhide Karash, is powerful but it is counter by 3 attack and ability damage and most importantly it is 2 attack.
    Windrunner(Ello's Princess),3attack but 1 hp,1Hp is a high risk situation if your opponent have Dead Mage or Hunter's Gambit or Somthing Else.So here is the Risk.
    Twilight Opportinunistic , 0 attack and 4HP. 4HP on Turn2 is really stable,and it can threat the 3 HP allys such as Priest of Light. As for a potential 234 ally. It usually would be killed after its attack. So it still OK.
    Unaxio Squire , is maybe a "234 ally" in some opinion,but the "3 Attack" base on another Templar ally, and the "3attack" usually works at least after T3. So this require highly Cooperation , and dont forget it has meek.
    Avenger of the Fallen , to become a 234 or 244 needs grave resouce , and it is nearly not possible to become a 234 in T3. Also it has 0 attack on opponent's turn. This card also needs Situations.
    Sword Gobbler , is also like Avenger of the Fallen and Unaxio Squire , it needs Situation and Cooperation. And it is risky as you can not Buff it on T3 every game.

    So after talking a lot , I want to say , Feastling is too OP.
    It can become a 233 at T3 WITHOUT any Situation and Cooperation.
    And you dont need to take too much risk as it has 3 HP.
    And the price for +2 Attack is just pay 2 HP. As it is an triggerd ability I can choose not to active it if it got CripleBlow or countering Black Grab.
    Also it has claw attack for Rentless Savage and Ravager alligment.

    In sum,Feasterling is a Low Risk, Low Price , EarlyGame High Threat 233 ally, and it require no stict situation or cooperation. I wander if it needs to nerf as it is now dominating the 2CC ally.
    My thinking is change it into
    "2CC, 0 attack , 3 hp . Sustain 2HP . Feasterling has +3 attack on your turn. "
    The change is intend to keep its stronge early game tempo,but increase it Risk and Price.

    So what do you guys think?
    I actually don't see Feasterling used that often in top level play. I certainly agree that the card is strong and perhaps even a bit overpowered, but definitely does not *need* a nerf. Cards that merit a nerf are usually the ones that see way too much play and Festerling isn't quite that popular.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •