Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Your suggestions requested!

I am going to try to do a major update to Shadowera.net and I need your suggestions.

What is most important to you as a site viewer?

What content would you like to see most?

Please suggest away. A few people have put a lot of work into building this site for shadow era players. I really do not want it to go to waste.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like when you do interviews with well known players, writeups on meta decks ex how to play them? how to beat them? Those are what I look for but I'm weird so you may not want to use them
    IGN: SK 1 n only inco

Telegram name: @DK_INCOGNITO

Evolve solutions; when you find a good one, don't stop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ps can you bring back the sealed deck tournaments
    IGN: SK 1 n only inco

Telegram name: @DK_INCOGNITO

Evolve solutions; when you find a good one, don't stop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to see a "decks to beat" article. It's not too difficult to tell what most of the top players are using but I think it would be cool to see an article on how each class could possibly beat them. What are the cards you should never sac against them? What are the common cards that are okay to sac against them? How many resources should you aim to have? Etc, etc...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i agree too on everything that was stated above and if i may , tourney decks , cards to build around , suggestions for unused cards or hidden jewels , comments on tribes , strengths weaknesses , update Buqs alignment , potential combos , videos to watch of popups or tournies or even just interesting matches , write ups or videos in general about shadow era , change logs , developments , basically anything relative to shadow era we ll be more than happy to devour it , hit us hard we can take it! . For me write ups are easier to read , videos showcasing matches are great but otherwise just talking is harder for me at least to follow. Thanks in advance for your effort and motivation!!
    Last edited by MegasAlexandros; 10-16-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MegasAlexandros View Post
    ..... Update buqs alignment , ....
    i hit my busy season at work during that delay and just didn't have time to finish. i'll plan on getting back to work on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome news , have been waiting for this for a while !! Thank you Buqs!! Take care and keep your articles coming!!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good!

But we can't expect Sam to make all this content himself (we want it to be good, don't we?) so I'm sure he'd appreciate help from anyone willing to assist. There's already some good ideas for what people might want to devour, so maybe there's something that you (dear reader) want to take a stab at? If so, let Sam know!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel guild forums would be a cool addition, what I mean is one forum for each official guild, the guild forums are all public though and there so we community can ask guild specific questions and check out what each guild has to offer, and it would be nice if each guild forum had html editing enabled for guild forum admins, this would add visual variety to each forum and is more pleasing than seeing the same comment boxes within n every single forum
    ~ Murk You ~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Murker View Post
    I feel guild forums would be a cool addition, what I mean is one forum for each official guild, the guild forums are all public though and there so we community can ask guild specific questions and check out what each guild has to offer, and it would be nice if each guild forum had html editing enabled for guild forum admins, this would add visual variety to each forum and is more pleasing than seeing the same comment boxes within n every single forum
    As a website creater, many of them belonging to Shadow Era content, this would be a waste of time no matter how much the public may want it. Guild's are formed to have their own private discussions and deck strategies. If a forums was open and anyone can view and reply to their content what is the point of forming one in the first place since it's open to everyone. It is true that they can still have a private forum and one open to the community but guild members will spend what time they have on the actually guild forums.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes