I only see portal decks featuring Majiya. So here is an Eladwen that I've gotten up to 310 this season. I don't stick with the same deck for long and I like thinking of new ideas to try out. I don't feel like the deck is optimized and I'm posting it incase anyone else would like to play around with it or use it as a starting point for future portal Eladwen's.

Eladwen

Champion of Irum x3
Blake Windrunner x2
Priest of the Light x4
Aldon the Brave x3
Jasmine Rosecult x2
Irina, Guardian of the Swan x2
Sorcerer of Endia x2
Eriss Fateweaver x2

Fireball x4
Portal x4
Transmogrification Curse x3
Bad Santa x3
Treasured Heirloom x3
Road Less Traveled x2

Having a 2 and 3 drop ally before a Portal is optimal. You can play around with the ally setup, but I would leave the Priests at 4 and the Aldon's at 3, they are important.

There are only 4 burn spells here and I find myself using them to clear the board of allies than I do hitting the hero with.

No Tome of Knowledge, they are too slow. I like attacking with a Priest, travel it back to hand, and summoning it again. They are also used to clear your unique allies back to hand, as well, if they are disabled.

I know the Shadow allies work better with Portal but on the Human side I've found that it can work with some creativity. You need to get "bang for your buck" allies on the board. With the low resource cost it also allows you to play an ally with a portal on the same turn or two allies together on the next turn. Getting an Irina out and casting an heirloom on her with an Aldon on the board is a lot of hurt to the opponent. I love Transmogrification Curse with the Sorcerers. Blowing up an item and hitting for 4 with 4 resources is a huge swing. Eriss is the big thumper.

My PC is down right now and I'm typing this up on my cell. Hopefully it all makes sense. You can watch some games of this deck in action by searching for Lady of Pain. I'm off to try out a Logan idea now. Have fun!