Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Attention people: show some class

I know everyone tilts once in a while and sometimes it's cathartic to be a dickhead obstructionist ass hole. That being said lose with grace. If you have no legitimate gripe don't close your app and force me to wait 3 minutes for you to timeout. I end my turn before I even concede because I don't want there to be any chance that you somehow have to wait before a victory is resolved.

Practice being a more considerate thoughtful empathetic human being IN EVERY facet of life and it will serve not just me, but you and everyone else well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    ...sometimes it's cathartic to be a dickhead obstructionist ass hole... force me to wait 3 minutes...

Practice being a more considerate thoughtful empathetic human being IN EVERY facet of life and it will serve not just me, but you and everyone else well.
    Why? U mad bro? (sorry I couldn't resist).

Seems like you might need to work on this yourself, no?

You know, believe it or not, some people have a hell of a time staying connected to this game. I used to never have problems, but recently on mobile my games will just boot me straight out to my main phone screen and then on the PC client I have been getting a threadcontext error (or something like that) and the game won't allow me to do anything at that point except for force close it down. And, yes, this happens even when I'm ahead towards the end of the match and not always when I'm getting ready to lose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was about to post a similar topic.

I've only had a few ranked games – half a dozen or so, but I've only completed ONE of them (which I lost) because players quit out when they're losing. Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is most annoying when this occurs.

But I take great happiness in knowing that I get a 2-3 minute break, a few rating points and everything else you get when you win.
    While somewhere out there, (unless they truly dC'd ) there is a poor player so very pissed off , who gave up even when there was little chance of winning , just getting more pissed off.

A legit DC happens to us all, go through a tunnel, kid decides it's time to download 1000 songs, or your net just gets funky. But rage quitting in this fashion is truly a sign of a not worth it player.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    I know everyone tilts once in a while and sometimes it's cathartic to be a dickhead obstructionist ass hole. That being said lose with grace. If you have no legitimate gripe don't close your app and force me to wait 3 minutes for you to timeout. I end my turn before I even concede because I don't want there to be any chance that you somehow have to wait before a victory is resolved.

Irony.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh ok I guess it makes me a bad person for calling people on their shit when they do something wrong. This is not irony that's a false equivalency.

And I don't think the people I'm referring to are having connection issues. It happens time and time again. We go through a 20 minute game just fine and right on the turn before they lose they are no where to be found and I have to wait 3+ minutes for them to drop out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    Why? U mad bro? (sorry I couldn't resist).

Seems like you might need to work on this yourself, no?
    Lmao no need to apologize that was a funny joke in good taste.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree 100%. It's annoying having to wait because your opponent has 'spat the dummy' and disconnected when it becomes apparent they are losing. Just concede and take your loss gracefully. Unless of course it's one of the annoying decks that become fashionable and everybody ( almost ) decides to copy them, I think it's currently GRAVEBONE undead that I'm finding. Then it's ok to even order a drone strike on their place of residence, after you've disconnected of course. ( this was supposed to be my attempt at humour )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah sometimes your opponent pisses you off and I'll admit I've been guilty of stalling out games before but I've matured and try not behave like this anymore. Like.. I've played against an 80 card mill stalker and have definitely reached that "fack this guy" point. I'm thinking
    "Oh so you want a long assed boring game where I get to do nothing?! Fine I'll show you a long assed boring game where you get to do nothing to. Maybe next time you won't pick this cancerous ass deck"