Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BlackAngel Video - Personal Life, Thoughts about Wulven, and Involvement in SE

I have had a lot of questions as to why I am back in the community, if I'm going to stay, and if SEG is starting back up again. This video is to answer those questions and to give my thoughts about Wulven and the currrent state of the game. Also share a little bit about me and my personal life for those who do not know me or played with me in the past but no nothing about me personally.

You can comment about my opinions mentioned in the video but do not be mean or rude to each other. Some people do not have that tough of skin or might be going through something in real life so be mindful. However if you like to share your opinions or comments with me obviously I'm fine with it since I've already opened the door by posting a video. Depending on what you post and the content I might reply or give you an answer back.

Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the history lesson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, could you sum up the important points by writen them please ? Not everybody will understand the video like me . My english is too bad. An one hour video must obviously contains lots of interesting things to discuss.
    I don't know exactly what it returns, I only know from you that you want to ressurect a site about SE, but thanks to the time you involve in it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyr View Post
    Hi, could you sum up the important points by writen them please ? Not everybody will understand the video like me . My english is too bad. An one hour video must obviously contains lots of interesting things to discuss.
    I don't know exactly what it returns, I only know from you that you want to ressurect a site about SE, but thanks to the time you involve in it.
    Sorry but I have no interest explain everything through pen and paper. Reason being its only my thoughts and opinions. I'm not trying to persuade anyone or call out anything specific. Whether or not people actually watch the video is of no importantance, but few members of the community where asking me questions and this was to provide them answers.
    Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If anyone is interested in joining Dead Orbit early before the recruitment process actually begins let me know. I'll do early recruitment. Aiming for a small competitive group that is closely knit. Our goal is to learn as much about the game as we can on a professional level and be ahead of the competition. With this knowledge we will help better and improve the community through Dead Orbit public services.
    Member of Alpha Predator