Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help Wanted: Shadow Era Gaming

Those who do not know of Shadow Era Gaming (SEG) it was a website done up by myself with the help of lingy146. The goal was to organize a competitive atmosphere for players looking for a challenge while providing entertainment for the casual ones. We live broadcasted our events, uploaded matches to our YouTube channel, and wrote extensive articles that consist of tournament results, interviews, and deck strategies. There was a large positive response from the community however due to occupation restraints, both lingy146 and myself, had to discontinue the website.

Recently I have been receiving a lot of messages from the community regarding a possible jump start to SEG. Personally SEG was a lot of fun and a memorable experience (lingy146 also had agreed) and would love to start it back up, however it is a big project and was very difficult to do with only two people let alone myself. If I can recruit some awesome individuals that are willing to help with the jump start of SEG I am willing to put the website back on track again. Those interested in helping run SEG can either message me here on the forums or in telegram (@blackxangel92), work would consist of mostly writing articles, hosting tournaments, or website maintenance depending on your interest and skill set.

Thank you for your time and those individuals still showing their support / appreciation for the SEG project.

Those that are interested but unfamiliar with SEG here's one of our past broadcast of a tournament finals:

Last edited by BlackAngel; 10-08-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sure ill do it if u can afford my pay....jk my tg is @frost0021 and ign is overkill13
    ign: SK Frost2