Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Don't know about this one.
    that one damage fast turns into 2 and it also is used to waste enemy weapons and armor. it should not be diminished as just one damage because meek would prevent much more then that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree Tactician's ability should not stack.

Back to the "Confluence of Fate", I think if its current form is actually better than the original form. It raised to 3cc but the sustain 1HP is removed. At least in its original form, only agro attachment based deck will use it. Now every attachment deck uses it, no matter you are wulven aggro deck or priest deck. It beats ALL class draw engine in attachment based decks. I believe sooner or later we will have to change this card as the meta evolve and I think it is better to do it now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by longfan View Post
    I agree Tactician's ability should not stack.

Back to the "Confluence of Fate", I think if its current form is actually better than the original form. It raised to 3cc but the sustain 1HP is removed. At least in its original form, only agro attachment based deck will use it. Now every attachment deck uses it, no matter you are wulven aggro deck or priest deck. It beats ALL class draw engine in attachment based decks. I believe sooner or later we will have to change this card as the meta evolve and I think it is better to do it now.
    That's rather obvious but attachement based deck were and wouldn't be very common without it. Imo the main problem comes from location like Lakmire. There is a reason why Zailen Crusader doesn't work with heroes attachment. Ressource accelaration is quite powerfull in this game. Lakmire (0cc) makes Cof free (+ the cantrip) and any other attachment cost 3 less ressources. So cards like Exaltation becomes a 2cc (+ the cantrip of CoF). Add Savagery recursion and it can snowball fast.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    That's rather obvious but attachement based deck were and wouldn't be very common without it. Imo the main problem comes from location like Lakmire. There is a reason why Zailen Crusader doesn't work with heroes attachment. Ressource accelaration is quite powerfull in this game. Lakmire (0cc) makes Cof free (+ the cantrip) and any other attachment cost 3 less ressources. So cards like Exaltation becomes a 2cc (+ the cantrip of CoF). Add Savagery recursion and it can snowball fast.
    So that's basically what we end up for. Either we address CoF or we have to be extremely careful with all future attachment card design.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by longfan View Post
    Now every attachment deck uses it,
    Well duh. It's what makes attachment decks possible, I don't remember any attachment decks in pre-cof era, and not even when it was 2cc with sustain (people were afraid to use it). 2cc cof was very strong and started attachment decks.
    Nerfing cof would make attachment decks disappear (appart from Vess)
    Last edited by dejvo; 10-07-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Well duh. It's what makes attachment decks possible, I don't remember any attachment decks in pre-cof era, and not even when it was 2cc with sustain (people were afraid to use it). 2cc cof was very strong and started attachment decks.
    Nerfing cof would make attachment decks disappear (appart from Vess)
    Agree!!! COF makes attachement decks possible and it makes variability in SE. I donīt see any of atachements decks OP. They are usually inconsistent bcs you need good ratio of allys and atachements and many times you have full hand with atachements and nothink on board to put them on.
    Problem here now is only Lakmire+COF combo (I made very first COF+Lakmire Elementalis when LL comes and everybody laught at me LOL), but itīs possible only with wulven tribe so some small rejig. I prefer to make oponent ability on Lakmire 0SE!!! -2 attack is not that much if you can buff that ally back by Relentless Savagery or other atachement for free next turn...
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lakmire should be changed. Lakmire CoF wulven is something similar to old aetherborn aramia, you can do too much too early (though not too consistent but who cares. Its existence is enough to warrant a change.) Besides, it's not helping Darkclaw at all and wulven tribe are already the best.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moment of Acquiescence is broken on paper. It's -0 hand so first discarded card essentially becomes "1cc disable opponent ally for one turn. (It takes 2 damage if you control Templar ally)". That alone seem good enough for 1cc card. And then 2nd and 3rd discard becomes 0cc card. And of cource you get to choose not to discard anything. Overall it does too much for 1cc.

It doesn't appear often because not every hero can use it well, and even with those better ones (i.e. Mage with amulet) do poor in current meta or bad with the rest of Templars.

Since we've nerfed intentionally OP stuff for tribes like obelisk to the same level as others, I think this one should be nerfed as well.
    IGN: Kyltz