Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by longfan View Post
    No one else thinks "Confluence of Fate" problematic?

A neutral unilateral card draw without a card cost (because you draw one back in the end) at 3cc is really over the top.
    I think Bad Santa is more problematic tbh. Confluence of Fate limits your Deck Building a lot and it you need both allies and attachments to draw from it in most decks. Usually playing it on turn 3 is a tempo loss too but otherwise it comes too late.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think dev team should have more data than we do. My quick-match experience tells me "Confluence of Fate" is appearing in more than half of 300+ rating decks. Wulven-ally decks with Lakmire is running this card by default. So does almost every warrior deck. Many priests are running this card because its synergy with the cost 1 templar attachment. All solo deck are running this by default because they always run every possible card draw.

"Bad Santa" is widely used because it fits into many "I don't care what my opponent do" decks, but the power level of "Bad Santa" is not even close to "Confluence of Fate". So many times you think you don't care what your opponent do and then you get back-fired in the next turn.

"Confluence of Fate" simply turns every attachment to a cantrip and every cantrip attachment to a draw. Not to mention there are so many ways to reduce attachment costs and there are several attachments returning to its owner hand when destroyed. 3cc is a tempo loss, but the combined power level of this card with the rest of attachments is overwhelming. I believe such combinations are fun in SE, but the current cost is a little bit too low as a neutral card.

For example, it is the root cause of many appear-to-be OP card like "Lakmire" location. Without the cheap "Confluence of Fate", it is not OP at all because you will empty your hand very quickly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes i forgot about cof it is one of the strongest cards in sf and should be changed before any other sf card. i think the first version was good with the sustain hp but if they dont want it too weak then at least make the hero take no prevented damage every turn you play attachment and draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd suggest to remove its implicit cantrip effect so that it does not draw one card from casting itself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rejig Vozitian Trader. This thread here suggests changing him to a 2/5 for 4cc with a second ability "when Vozition Trader enters play return the top artifact with cost 2 or less from the graveyard to your hand. Voz Trader is practically unusable as is.

Nerf Soul Reaper: Gaining 1 life per ally would suffice, or perhaps just adding a cap that is a bit lower than max health. It doesn't make sense for this card to be so much better than Enrage.

Nerf Wulven Tactician. There are not many answers to being caught behind a wall of 3 Tacticians and constantly getting your resources nuked. If nothing else the effect this card can have on the field should grant it a rarity better than common. I suggest Making this card Unique and Uncommon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by longfan View Post
    I think dev team should have more data than we do. My quick-match experience tells me "Confluence of Fate" is appearing in more than half of 300+ rating decks. Wulven-ally decks with Lakmire is running this card by default. So does almost every warrior deck. Many priests are running this card because its synergy with the cost 1 templar attachment. All solo deck are running this by default because they always run every possible card draw.

"Bad Santa" is widely used because it fits into many "I don't care what my opponent do" decks, but the power level of "Bad Santa" is not even close to "Confluence of Fate". So many times you think you don't care what your opponent do and then you get back-fired in the next turn.

"Confluence of Fate" simply turns every attachment to a cantrip and every cantrip attachment to a draw. Not to mention there are so many ways to reduce attachment costs and there are several attachments returning to its owner hand when destroyed. 3cc is a tempo loss, but the combined power level of this card with the rest of attachments is overwhelming. I believe such combinations are fun in SE, but the current cost is a little bit too low as a neutral card.

For example, it is the root cause of many appear-to-be OP card like "Lakmire" location. Without the cheap "Confluence of Fate", it is not OP at all because you will empty your hand very quickly.
    I wouldn't touch Confluence of Fate anymore. It already took a huge hit when it was nerfed from 2cc to 3cc, and anymore hits might make it unplayable unless we rejig it completely.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a) Ι would like to see embers change to either target allies only ( kill solo jerry but make a new theme with allies and embers for cc ) or make it get shuffled in deck.
    b) a change for aramia's ability to seek an item costed 4 or less would make her more viable, but I do not think it is gonna happen.
    c) ascetic of aldmor could use a slight buff
    d) make vozitian trader 2/5
    e) wave collapse, make it discard from hand
    f) metamorphic cloak change it all together if next set doesn't have anything to sinergise with

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rather than nerfs I think buffing some cards that will assist heros/types that are missing things like draw options or item and ability control. Overall just help out the current underdogs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven Tacticians ability should not stack with other tacticians

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortana View Post
    Wulven Tacticians ability should not stack with other tacticians
    The tactician is a pain.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread