Hello players,
I'm facing a problem with deck testing.

I actually play a deck in rank mod to see how far it can go in term of ranking. I have a 2nd deck, ready to be tested for tuning (actually 60 cards, I must cut to at least 50). The problem is that to test it without interfering with the rank of my first deck, I must play it in unrated.

The problem is that if I create a room without password, I thank that another player doing the same would be paired automaticaly with me. But I can wait 10 minutes with nothing happening. So I must use the chat each time U need to test to ask someone to plat with me. But in a test phase I need to play a maximum of games with a maximum of different opponents in a minimum of time to be efficient, which is impossible right now.

The only way I have to go is waiting the end of the season, then start the next month with the 2nd deck. But play 1 deck per season is really tiedious.

So I suggest to make an unrated mode working exactly like the rated one, with 1 button "battle", experience and gold rewards, but with more flexibility in pairing people based on their rank, to avoid waiting time.
And then transfer the actual unrated into "private" mode with password, without gold and exp rewards.

Thanks for reading, and if I missed something about the functioning of unrated, tell me !