Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool to see the spoilers.

Love for Ter and Ravagers is also great.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    Now I kinda wish you reach 23000 posts soon. Good spoilers, all the cards are useful in some way or another. I can comment more on the cards only after using them.
    Haha. The next set of spoilers for Hunters will be when I hit 44,000.

But this post gets us a little closer, at least.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some nice cards out there and all of them seem fairly balanced (time will tell). Looking forward to what other classes get

PS: Yari Plunderer can return a weapon from opponent's graveyard so it is a good card for mind games
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guess I'll do my usual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

War Cry - 2cc Warrior Support Ability - Duration 3. When your hero deals combat damage on your turn, draw a card.
    Gives warriors focused on weapons a new way to do things. The fact that its a support ability is also nice you won't be able to just slot it into every warrior deck. I wouldn't mind seeing more support abilities around as they work with Valley of Secrets.

Battle Charge - 2cc Warrior Support Ability - Duration 3. 0: Your hero takes 1 damage, and your weapons have +2 attack while in combat with allies until the end of the turn.
    Same as War Cry.

Flurry of Blows - 2cc Warrior Ability - Up to 3 different target allies take 1 damage (or 2 damage if you control a weapon or armor).
    Assuming I've read the card right, this could be a great card for the Ravagers that activate while/when damaged while also providing some control. I like that I feel like this could be used in two different warrior playstyles.

Braxnorian Weaponsmith - 3cc Warrior Ally - 2sword/4HP - When Braxnorian Weaponsmith is summoned, you may seek a weapon with cost 4 or less.
    Great for any warrior really, but especially Logan, Amber, and Rothem. I tend to run two Spectral Sabre's in my warrior decks so he would be great pick even in the rest of the warriors... well at least for my decks. :P I do worry about the power of seek here though. I'd watch this one closely.

Yari Plunderer - 4cc Warrior Ally - Yari - 3sword/5HP - When Yari Plunderer is summoned while you don't control a weapon, target weapon in a graveyard is returned to play under your control with 1 durability.
    Seems great to me. Especially if you're using weapons that are good out of the box like Jeweler's Dream or Lythian Sledge Hammer. Oh, and let's not forget the best weapon for this of all time... Wooden Spear!

War Giant - 6cc Warrior Ally - 3sword/8HP - All combat damage to War Giant is reduced by 1. While War Giant is attacking, opposing allies have defender. When War Giant deals combat damage to an ally, that ally is exiled.
    I love this card and can't wait to try him out. He's beefy even though he'll always take damage back, but his upside is very strong. I'd probably even slap him into a Warped Desert deck if I can manage it. Sucks he's a bit weak to steadfast, but hey maybe a Giant needs a Diplomat or something :P. Also, seems amazing with Rothem's Visage.

Chaos Engine - 2cc Warrior Artifact - When an item or support ability is targeted and destroyed on your turn, your hero gains +1 shadow energy and you draw a card.
    Hopefully this does help Ter Adun become the Ravager leader he was meant to be! I actually think this might work in Rothem's favor as well. Having Ravagers do their thing to boost up his Shadow Energy could be an interesting combination. I understand that's not necessarily the goal but would be great to see them both out there more often.

In terms of when these cards will be released on the live server, I can't give an answer at this time, because our main focus within the Design Team is currently delivering the Campaign mode, but if anyone is really keen to play with them, we will be opening the doors to the PFG again when this spoiler series is complete.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time, where we will have the Hunters in our sights!
    Looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Demnchi; 10-04-2016 at 05:18 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really Like those cards, since you really focused on buffing the weaker heroes. The cantrip support abilities tie really well with not so used cards like Meltdown and Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets. So a let's say logan with war cry and/or battle charge, ravencrest and a Pithing Spear can sweep early on while drawing quite easily. Or a logan with JD and ravencrest can have a very good resource boost.
    On a side note, introducing an article about upcoming events or spoils every week has really boosted my interest in revesiting the forums, so good job on that.
    I am sure I am not the only one doing that, hopefully

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i feel like Chaos Engine will help Logan more than it will help Ter Adun.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wohoo, spoilers. But you start with warriors???? What kind of person plays this abominations.

War giant looks seriously op. There are already plenty of ways to give this beast a defender and even if without it with it has huge health and you will need to sacrifice at least 2 allies to kill him. Even gwen with rapid fire can't kill this beast in one turn. Tala, Amber and Vess are going to be T0.5

EDIT: whoa it doesn't even have unique? Are you kidding me
    Last edited by dejvo; 10-04-2016 at 06:34 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Wohoo, spoilers. But you start with warriors???? What kind of person plays this abominations.

War giant looks seriously op. There are already plenty of ways to give this beast a defender and even if without it with it has huge health and you will need to sacrifice at least 2 allies to kill him. Even gwen with rapid fire can't kill this beast in one turn. Tala, Amber and Vess are going to be T0.5

EDIT: whoa it doesn't even have unique? Are you kidding me
    Welcome to the club dude. Good luck breaking him though.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post

War giant looks seriously op. ... Even gwen with rapid fire can't kill this beast in one turn. Tala, Amber and Vess are going to be T0.5
    Does no one use The Perfect Shot? Or Retreat?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does no one use The Perfect Shot? Or Retreat?
    Does anyone want to play shadow heroes? BTW there's also plenty of attachments for steadfast. TPS, Transmog, MC, Tidal are the only way to deal with this, and first two usually don't come 4x in decks. (I don't count disable attachments as I expect people to have way to deal with this). where do I sign to pfg and break this guy?
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.