Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm angry because war giant will be nerfed because of angry people and not because it's broken

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually yari plunderer would be a great addition, could be used to return jewelers dream to play and shrine of negotiations to return of to hand to play next turn, or Zoe could even add 1 durability to it, amber would gains major boost from this card, they all seem to powerful to me but that may not be the case, I'll have to see the spoilers for the other classes before I can determine that
    ~ Murk You ~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Flurry of Blows - Seems stronger than Static Shock (2cc for up to 2 targets take 1 damage each) for the same cc cost.

Braxnorian Weaponsmith - Will this change with the changes to cards with Seek mentioned elsewhere?

Why boost Ter with Chaos Engine when Logan is the weakest Warrior?
    Last edited by Storknest; 10-28-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Flurry of Blows - Seems stronger than Static Shock (2cc for up to 2 targets take 1 damage each) for the same cc cost.

Braxnorian Weaponsmith - Will this change with the changes to cards with Seek mentioned elsewhere?

Yea I'm with u in that although its a pretty good boost but Logan needs that boost too.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post

Static shock can target Hero's, whereas flurry of blows cannot. Generally, things that target Hero's tend to be weaker (though admittedly not always). It should also be noted that static shock is fairly weak, and unused. Even with voltars ring, it still rarely sees play. Flurry of blows is a little stronger than static shock, yes, but that doesn't make it overpowered, not is it strictly better (due to targets, as well as class restrictions)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMOON View Post
    Yea I'm with u in that although its a pretty good boost but Logan needs that boost too.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk
    The biggest obstacle to buffing Logan has been and will continue to be Amber. It's difficult to buff Logan through weapons without pushing Amber higher as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A possible solution for helping Logan out while not helping Amber would be simply to make a weapon that is shadow and warrior restricted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    or rather than restrictions on weapons, have different yet similar effects for human/shadow factions on the weapons.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Static shock can target Hero's, whereas flurry of blows cannot. Generally, things that target Hero's tend to be weaker (though admittedly not always). It should also be noted that static shock is fairly weak, and unused. Even with voltars ring, it still rarely sees play. Flurry of blows is a little stronger than static shock, yes, but that doesn't make it overpowered, not is it strictly better (due to targets, as well as class restrictions)
    While true, Flurry of Blows can also target your own allies while Static Shock must be opposing. There are cards that benefit from this such as
    Bloodstone Altar
    Bloodstained Marauder
    Caged Savage
    Towering Brute
    Armored Packbeast (if you get to do 2 damage)
    Asyn: Mount Kazarr
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lost Lands Part 2 Warrior Class Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Once again I state, we all think so. Nobody could break it though. What you see one this forum is out failed attempts to prove he's OP. Without in-game stats to back up the claim to power, he's coming to live servers in all his OP glory. Let us see how long it takes for somebody to actually break him.
    I think you are looking at it the wrong way. An ally doesn't need to be broken to be OP in fact an ally will almost never be broken unless it has haste or a come into play effect.

The thing is right now war giant might as well be a sandworm with 10 attack is many respects (Anklebreaker is the only notable exception I can think of to this). I find it hard to argue that war giant won't be the best fatty for warriors basically regardless of the deck or the meta.

It should also be noted it can single handedly shut down tempo based decks as those are lighter on control cards.

Edit:
    That being said I guess I might change my mind once I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk