Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion, war giant seems op because it has standard status as a 6cc ally with the ridiculously strong effect. Assume there is no other factors than combat, war giant overwhelms other 6cc shadow ally. It has the effect of gargoyle, which is 1 status point less than standard 3cc ally, and can easily determinate non-steadfast ally. If you let it combat with all other 6cc allies, it will win for sure. Time will tell it status will be nerfed. I would say nerf it to 2 attack/ 5 health

World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In addition to compare chaos engine to essence, each of which buffs the particular heros, Jericho and Ter adun, Jericho has proved Embers of the just is op with the alliance of Jericho and Essence. So what DT responded for that? They nerfed Embers of the just for the balance. While Jericho has only one toy to combo with Essence, Ter adun has all the ravager alignment backing up the chaos engine. In other words, chaos engine buffs Ter adun more than Essence buffs Jericho. In order to balance it, I would suggest to nerf chaos engine to 3cc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well this is just the spoiler for warriors only, wait till we see all the goodies other heroes will get before we start saying whether one is op, in war giant's case, i'm guessing there will be more ways to deal with fatty, looking forward to part2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Once again I state, we all think so. Nobody could break it though. What you see one this forum is out failed attempts to prove he's OP. Without in-game stats to back up the claim to power, he's coming to live servers in all his OP glory. Let us see how long it takes for somebody to actually break him.
    No need to be arrogant. Pfg is too small to figure out everything. Garina Road was banned within days of live release.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Once again I state, we all think so. Nobody could break it though. What you see one this forum is out failed attempts to prove he's OP. Without in-game stats to back up the claim to power, he's coming to live servers in all his OP glory. Let us see how long it takes for somebody to actually break him.
    (coughing)garina road(/coughing)
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for Elementals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for Elementals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Same! I'm really hoping for a few new allies myself.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as an Amber player is concerned...

Weaponsmith will be amazing for her, I can feel. Allows for usage of tech weapons, such as SS, and gives a strong T3 play on Jeweler-less hands. Should be an easy 2, maybe 3. Stats are not great, 3 attack or 5 health is really what you want for a 3-drop, but the ETB is perfect so that's what matters most. War Cry also has me interested as an alternative draw engine with Blood Frenzy, but the fact you actually need to have a weapon out is not where you want to be. If it was "EOT, if your hero dealt damage this turn, draw a card", it'd have great synergy with JD (at least cantripping) and I'd not be ashamed to run it. As it is, if the deck size goes to 50 minimum, I'd consider it, else, not really.

Rest is not what I look for as far as Amber is concerned. The Giant is slow and expensive, it'll be good for more controlling decks but that's it. Flurry is not good right now since most allies being played these days have 3 or more health. Plunderer requires a destroyed weapon, in this case Weaponsmith is better and costs less. Battle Charge has negative synergy with Amber.

So yeah, eagerly awaiting for Weaponsmith. Bring it on!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    No need to be arrogant. Pfg is too small to figure out everything. Garina Road was banned within days of live release.
    Did that come off as arrogant? My apologies. That's not how I intended it :/
    I really do think war giant is OP. But it hasn't been proven yet.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Does no one use The Perfect Shot? Or Retreat?
    The meaning of OP doesn't mean there is no counter to a card.

It just mean it's cost/value out trash other cards at the same cost.

Sosilo can be removed by Groundshift, but it does not mean that it is not OP.

If Wulven can listen to more voices from players, you would save a lot of time from balancing stuff and focus on further development.