Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Trading Port of the Wilds, third Merchant to the Left
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good food for thought. Nice Report on both sides.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well Kids I'm getting almost done with the Final 8 and here's a great guy, sparkling personality and just a ton of fun. He's a blast at parties and tastes great with milk! From the frozen wastelands of Finland with a warm heart it's.....
    A1 Finneri

1) What are ya , what's a little about yourself besides SE, where ya from, when and how did you start playing Shadow Era?
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old student from Finland. I graduated from "lukio" last spring, completed my mandatory military training this fall and I'll start med school in fall 2017 .
    I stumbled upon SE in late 2012, I believe. It was the first TCG I ever played, and made me realize just how much I enjoy the genre. The fact that I could play on my phone whenever I had 10-15 mins of spare time was a great perk for the game.

2) well ya made it to the biggest a show in SE the WC finals, did you really ever imagine getting here?
    Haha, not really. I've been drifting in other games lately (with the limited time I had due to the army) and I only redownloaded SE right before the start of the November season. Turns out I had quiet a bit of fun with the game and made a run on the ladder.
    The decision to attend the qualifier was last-minute, but things ended up going my way - a lot better than I expected.

3)You've played a long time, but with the constantly changing meta how did you decide to bring your deck?
    It was the deck I had the most practise with, which was a huge deal for me due to my limited experience with the meta. It also has decent all-around matchups and can beat any deck, although Baduruu can often be a pain.
    Well you know me, I hate all hunters and Baduruu is no exception!

4) after the qualifiers and the 32 man playoff for the finals , were you still satisfied with that deck choice? And if not what would you have changed?
    Absolutely. I felt like I had a chance every series up until the last one.

5) When you finally were one of the finalist, top 8 man! I'll tell you I bet against your hero choice but I would have lost money! How did ya feel about your match ups?
    To be fair, I got the matchup I definitely didn't want to get. I believe Fordfff's undead Baduruu was the worst possible matchup for me in the whole tournament. Now that I think of it, I had to play against every single Baduruu in the bracket 
    See another good reason to hate Baduruu! But ya killed a bunch of them! Good Show!

6) You have been a member of this community for X yrs, can you give us your thoughts on this gaming community and game and if you wouldn't mind give any SE player out there a few tips on how you managed to get here to the top spot? Help out the noobs, like me!
    This community is definitely something special, thanks to it's limited size. It's what keeps the game going (and me playing it). You guys are great!
    Tips, eh? Just play, play, and play more. You can't win every game, but you can maximize your odds of winning. Work on that and don't get mad if you lose. It's unavoidable.

Well that goes against my rules of rage quitting, game bashing and calling everyone who wins a Lucky Noob

7) I really want to know as a Finalist if the WCs, was the whole chase to the World championships worth it, to you? I know you got great prizes. But the fun, the challenge, the cheering and boos , was it worth it to run this far?
    For sure. The tournament was a ton of fun and I'll definitely try again next year if I'm available!
    Oh. You'll be available! Don't make us send Otto and Burn after you!

8) What's your favorite card in the game?
    Fireball. I love the satisfying "thump" when you use it.

9) If you could make any card for Shadow Era (OP as balls or not) what would it be and what's it text and flavour text say?
    This is a tough one. A1 Burn, 5cc: make your opponent feel the burn and concede? 

10) Best card artwork in game?
    Uh, jasmine?  Foil praxx looks cool.
    In the army eh? That explains Jasmine! But Prax? Lol.

11) Do you play any other card, tabletop, or video games? If so what's your favorite outside of SE?
    I'm a huge LoL player, having peaked at d2. I'm out of touch right now (army) but I've been getting back into it.
    I also like HS quiet a bit and I played it extensively last year/this spring with 9 or so consequent legend finishes. I made it to a professional LAN tourney in Helsinki, which was a blast 

12) Would you please give our readers/viewers a few words of wisdom about your experience and how you came to compete this way? Your philosophy of winning?
    I play for fun, and I think that's key. Just identify what's fun for you and pursue it!

Well I can't thank you enough for taking your time to chat with me! It's really fun to see what makes you all tick. Personally I couldn't agree more with your gaming philosophy , play for fun! That's me in a nutshell! Also congrats on finishing your term in the Army, thank God I don't live there, I would have suuuuucccckkkked at that!
    Ok Pups and puppets, look for another timley interview or article coming up in KipterViews soon, who knows maybe I'll interview myself , best conversation I'll have all day! Thanks for reading guys!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Coming soon! Thorpian Gazzette , featuring KipterViews and and a bunch more crap!
    As it was pointed out I can make a blog here, why not leave all this junk in the blog, good idea. So anywho, I'll get to work in that, you just sit and wait!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here he is Straight outta the dark side of Hungary, the bad ass with the crowbar and sunken chest. He's not to be messed with but he's a fantastic dinner guest, ever polite! It's with honor I introduce my friend
    A1 Fordfff

1) What are ya , what's a little about yourself besides SE, where ya from, when and how did you start playing Shadow Era?
    I'm 35 years old from Hungary. I started playing SE in 2015 March. I was a competitive Mtg player for a long time, but stopped it years ago. I started playing SE while I was sitting at a boring conference and wanted to play something, when I remembered seeing a recommendation about SE in a facebook gaming group, so I figured I'd give it a try. I was hooked after a few matches.

2) well ya made it to the biggest a show in SE the WC finals, did you really ever imagine getting here?
    I did. I don't want to be seen pretentious, but I was pretty sure that I have what it takes to make it to top 8. I had almost made it in 2015, but a badly chosen meta tech card in my deck, Sorcerer of Endia instead of Leyline Nexus, and an unlucky match vs Sir Tazwiz with his fat prax denied me.

3) you've played a long time, but with the constantly changing meta how did you decide to bring your deck?
    I have a few decks I know inside out and am very comfortable with. It was a tough choice to pick one from those against the decks I expected at the finals. I decided to bring this particular undead baduruu (credits to A1 H1tachi for the original build) because it can produce a very high dmg output with Necromancer's shroud out of nowhere and because of this, it has a decent game vs the usual bad matchups of Baduruu, like Garth or Zhanna for example. I was counting on those 2 to appear in finals, and my other decks weren't that great against them.

4) after the qualifiers and the 32 man playoff for the finals , were you still satisfied with that deck choice? And if not what would you have changed?
    I was. I knew I need some luck to avoid totally horrible matchups, but that is true for any deck so I wouldn't have changed anything.
    Confidence and trust in yourself. Take note kids!

5) When you finally were one of the finalist, top 8 man! I'll tell you I bet against your hero choice but I would have lost money! How did ya feel about your match ups?
    I knew I can beat A1 Finneri, Baduruu is very bad news for his deck, almost autoloss. Against Burnout I knew I need a miracle to win. That deck can just wear down anything I throw at it and eventually overwhelm me. Even if i had made it through Burnout, Streetsahead would have finished me easily, I had no chance vs Elementalis. We played in the first round of finals and he simply steamrolled me. I didn't have any particular idea about PhilipW's Serena, I had hoped I can rush him down with an aggressive start and finish with shrouds before he can get his deck going.

6) You have been a member of this community for X yrs, can you give us your thoughts on this gaming community and game and if you wouldn't mind give any SE player out there a few tips on how you managed to get here to the top spot? Help out the noobs, like me!
    SE is the best digital card game I tried, with an amazing community. There is some rivalry between the guilds, but generally people are friendly and helpful. The best tip to improve your game is to learn from your losses. Try to spot the mistakes you made instead of just blaming draw or RNG and whatnot. Of course I can get as mad as the next guy after some matches, but it's best to cool off and analyze what could you have done differently.
    Personally I take my broadsword outside and beat the living crap outa some inanimate object. That just me.

7) I really want to know as a Finalist if the WCs, was the whole chase to the World championships worth it, to you? I know you got great prizes. But the fun, the challenge, the cheering and boos , was it worth it to run this far?
    It was absolutely worth it. I love to play in tournaments, especially with high stakes. It's more fun that way, because everybody tries their best to win and you're guaranteed to have some amazing matches. I have to thank my guildmates for all the help and cheering they provided to me and my mates during these exciting fights.
    Exaltation. I just love that card since I first tried it in Elementalis.
    No suprise there, you created the deadly Exalmentis deck

9) If you could make any card for Shadow Era (OP as balls or not) what would it be and what's it text and flavour text say?
    It would be a neutral Exaltation. Give the chance to every hero to experience the might of Exaltation.
    I would have bet money on a weapon called "Crowbar"! But wtb the flavour text for neutral Exaltation? How bout "Here's the Buff" or "From weak to eeek!"

Shadow colossus. It looks really cool and terrifying. The only playmat I use is the colossus one.

11) Do you play any other card, tabletop, or video games? If so what's your favorite outside of SE?
    Currently I don't play any other card games. There is a chance that I'll play some Solforge on the side again, but currently I share my time between SE and my PS4. My favourite there is Destiny. Very fun game with a good team.

12) Would you please give our readers/viewers a few words of wisdom about your experience and how you came to compete this way? Your philosophy of winning?
    I can't say nothing particularly fancy, I just try my best to win and if it doesn't work, move on to the next match.

Fordfff says just move on! That's great advice my friend! I'd like to thank you for your time and contributions to the community, like right now your exahalting the virtues of the Fat Victor trend currently running the meta in the TG SE discussion room. . Well , you can thank Burnout for making that thing possible! Just go create the next new deck buddy and get back on that crowbar! I'm waiting to see your creation. Thank you very much and thanks all you guys for reading, remember all this will move to a blog soon, so look out for it!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    these are really good and a gem to find. why is it not stickied?

also, it would be great to interview some of the ancients in this game. ask them about the good old days and the changes this game has had. the founders of each of the guilds too would be interesting ppl to interview.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great reads...thanks, Kip!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Shadow Era, it's been a year and probably as long since I did an interview but with a fantastic WC playoff this year, I decided you all need to know a bit more from the top 8!
    So, let me introduce you to this years World Champ, straight outta the mountains of Barveria home of beer and lederhosen, and let me tell you he looks good in those suspenders and short shorts, it's the one the only your World Champion

BP AmberFade!

1) What are ya , what's a little about yourself, where ya from, when and how did you start playing Shadow Era?

My Name is Alex im 27, I'm from Germany (Bavaria). Currently finishing my BA in Computer Science (in embedded systems) and working part time in software development.
    I used to be a MTG player. I started playing SE by accident, my cousin downloaded random stuff onto my iPad and SE was one of those random apps. I played it a bit and kinda got stuck because I really liked the system. Also the dark and serious style of SE. I hate the design of modern TCG games like Heartstone and Eternal they look more like Candy Crush.
    I started playing early actually, I believe DP was the current set, but it was mostly offline against AI with my horrible Medusil Gravebone since I played when I was traveling. I had a long break from the game and came back 2015 and started playing online with a new account (since I forgot the login data for my initial one). I Was quite good in QM, but I began to play competitively around September 2016 after I joined BP.

2)Well ya made it to the big show in SE the WC finals, did you really ever imagine getting here?

I was quite sure I will get there someday, but not that I would do it. I had a very lackluster year overall missing out on the WC spot several times by being 1 game short. Most infuriating one was Crown where I got denied by BP Maxi. I qualified with the last spot available and had to blow myself up with my nova to make sure the top 2 seeds dont tie. So my plan after that was to secure a top 8 placing and go for the win 2018.

3)You've played a long time, but with the changing meta how did you decide to bring your deck?

Before the WC Gondorian brought a content patch featuring Kion. The result of that has been that most of the regionals and wildcard events were flooded with fattie decks like Lance, Boris, Zhanna. Undead decks did absolutely awfull for that reason. Also TJ's Tiny tala and Vess received popularity due to certain changes and cards.
    That was a good time to gamble on bringing a mage, I initially planned to bring Loest since he is a bit faster than Maj, but after some training I wasn't really too happy with his RNG heavy starts. So I decided to go with Majiya again, since her only truly bad matchups are Zaladar and Hunters and she is easily one of the most consistent decks in the game. It paid off in the end.

4)After the qualifiers and the 32 man playoff for the finals , were you still satisfied with that deck choice? And if not what would you have brought?

The meta was more midranged than I expected. I was kind of worried about getting Gwen and Zaladar since there have been quite a few of them in the tournament. But it worked out in the end, I faced only 2 bad matchups and could defeat a Zal 2-0. Only lost a close set against PhillipW's Amber as is tradition.
    I would have brought a mage anyway. My mid ranged decks didn't work out at all in regionals and wildcard and I was losing to topdecks all the time so might as well go for something more risky. My guildies had other styles covered anyway even if I failed.

5)When you finally were one of the finalist, top 8 man! How did ya feel about your match ups?

Due to my good playing on day 1 all my bad matchups, except Beantalks Zaladar were on the other side of the bracket, so I had a good shot on getting to the finals. I wasnt too sure how my match with Streetsahead would go, since I never faced Tiny Tala with Maj and of course Streets is an amazing player, but it ended up being a very bad for him. I was certain Emigor would beat Beantalk and I knew his Millprax build quite well. The worst part for me were the finals since it was almost guranteed I will have a bad matchup in that game unless I got Serena. But thankfully I was able to edge out H1Tach1's banebow in the end.
    Overall I was confident I could pull a win against anything that isnt Zaladar.

6)You have been a member of this community for X yrs, can you give us your thoughts on this gaming community and game and if you wouldn't mind give any SE player out there a few tips on how you managed to get there?

SE has one of the best gaming communities I have been part off ever. I like the people and competitive scene alot, and its great that you actually know the guys you compete against. In bigger communities you are just a number and playing people you wont see ever again. So in a sense I enjoy SE having a small but competitive community. Overall its the greatest reason I stuck with this game for so many years.
    Gameplay wise its my favourite TCG since the mechanics are good and make the game deep and strategic. Someone compared Shadowera to chess and games like Heartstone to checkers in one of our discussions lately.
    That wont be popular but my tip for new players would be to master the basics of the game and learn to play "0815 decks" before trying to be creative. I see many new players holding themselves back trying to reinvent the wheel. Chances are that the people who defined the metadecks have a much better understanding on how those work than you do when you are starting out. There is an unjustified stigma against netdecking, that shouldn't exist in my opinion since in the end it doesn't matter how the deck looks like but how good you can play it. That tip of course only applies to people who care about improving, getting good results and be successful in competition.

7) I really want to know as a Finalist if the WCs, was the whole chase to the World championships worth it, to you? I know you got great prizes. The fun, the challenge, the cheering and boos , was it worth it to run this far?

But of course, competition with high stakes is my favourite thing about gaming. Thats why I tend to perform better under pressure. The WC is the biggest and most important tournament in the entire year. You will never get such a great atmosphere and such high level games anywhere else. So yeah it was totally worth it (Even tho I should be working on my thesis), I plan to do it again next year aswell :P

8)What's your favorite card in the game?

Post WC its supernova, before it was Tidal Wave. I dont know why but blowing myself up for a tie is really fun.

9)If you could make any card for Shadow Era (OP as balls or not) what would it be and what's it text and flavour text say?

An Ally (lol, no name? I'll fix that! how about....MC Hamber , yeah that'll do.)
    with the passive ability: If an Ally attacks MC Mamber it is exciled.
    Activated ability 2SE: target enemy ally attacks MC Hamber
    flavored Text: "cant touch this nananana"

Thats a tough one. ill go with " A Legend Falls"

11) SE has come a long way since 2016 WCs, we have new cards a campaign and an AI that's not totally brainless, plus we have the "Board of Directors" -cue Darth Vaders theme song-
    How are you feeling about how SE is growing and if you could give a bit of advice to the dev team or the Board, what would it be?

Overall im very pleased with the new Board. They have achieved very good results in a short amount of time and I hope they can keep up the good work so Shadowera finally starts getting regular content updates. I must say I was very sceptical in the begining but shoutout to them for proving me wrong so far.
    My advice would be to introduce proper ingamestuff you can pay for. I would love to spend some money personally but there is barely anything worthile to buy for me as a veteran player except exclusive mats, and I have like 1 million mats already. Some new stuff like better looking exclusive foiled alt arts for heroes would be an idea or other cool cosmetical items.
    Another thing the game badly needs in my opinion is an UI upgrade, since many players care alot about good looking graphics.

And maybe include that selfie of you in the lederhosen?

My personal philosophy is to specialize in a limited pool of decks and playstyles and practice them alot, know how to deal with any deck and any possible situation aswell as win-conditions and when to do what. In most cases you are going to face bad matchups down the line no matter how good your metareads and deckbuilds are. The players who prevail in such situations are those who know their deck inside out and can edge out an opponent despite being in an disadvantage.
    How I came to that style.... I have been playing competitive games for over 15 years (mostly fast paced PC games) and figured out that the best way for me to get good at something is to go hard at a certain aspect/style, instead of trying to be a complete player (jack of all trades).
    That said my advice for everyone would be to find their own way to approach the game that fits them and their skillset. In my guild we have quite a few players who heavily disagree with my philosophy and are more creative and flexible. Both approaches have ups and downsides depending on the competition.

Well I wanna thank you AmberFade for your time and comments. And again congratulations on becoming SEs 2017 World Champion!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Shadow Era, time for contestant number two, I decided you all need to know a bit more from the top 8! So, without further ado, the guy who would sell you a phone plan at your own funeral! While telling you how he really feels about you!

BP SamYou2D3ath

Well for starters I’m 29 years old (just turned 29 this December on the 11th) and I’m from Cleveland, OH. And I’ve always had a love for card games, going back to when I was 11-12 trading Pokémon cards. I didn’t play in tournaments, but deck building and trying to master deck building has always been a desire of mine. I didn’t start to get into competitive card playing until I was around 15, and got into Yu-Gi-Oh! I played competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! for close to 6 years. Making it to nationals twice, yet scrubbing out both times

I’ve always considered myself s fairly decent player in card games in general. Especially SE. I’d like to even say that I’ve defined meta choices in what was played in QM from back in the day. And with me just starting to play for the first time towards the end of October, and making it to get my invite through the American regionals going 5-1.......No I’d say I even surprised myself.

3) you've played a long time, but with the constantly changing meta how did you decide to bring your deck?

I can say I made my choice of my hero (Zaladar) and my deck choice based on the deck I played in regionals (Zhanna). My thought process behind my choice was that I had to pick a hero, and deck that could beat that deck. Zaladar was that choice.

4) after the qualifiers and the 32 man playoff for the finals , were you still satisfied with that deck choice? And if not what would you have brought?

As far as my deck choice goes? Yeah I wouldn’t have chose a different hero, and I still agree with my card choices and the curve I went with the deck. Got me a 5-0 record in Swiss in WC lol.

5) When you finally were one of the finalist, top 8 man! How did ya feel about your match ups?

To be honest? I felt pretty confident knowing all 8 of my match ups. I’d say that feeling as confident as I did could have maybe hurt me advancing to top 4. But overall, I feel that my Zaladar deck has a good chance against most, and even better against some of the other top 8 decks. I will say that I would have rather been seeded to face off against another deck rather then Banebow though in top 8 haha.

6) You have been a member of this community for X yrs, can you give us your thoughts on this gaming community and game and if you wouldn't mind give any SE player out there a few tips on how you managed to get there?

Well I’ve been playing for the better part of going on 6 years (minus the 10 month break I took). And as far as the community goes.......Hmmmmmm I mean it’s a active community, and the people who are part of it are very passionate about the game. Which I like, a lot. As far as advice goes. I’d have to say to just trust in what you know, learn your decks in and out, and use QM as a way to learn more, and more about how meta shifts. But never approach it the same way you approach big tournaments.

Yeah, it was definitely worth it to me. Especially again after not playing until late October. After my 10 month+ break I had took. Challenging myself to get that far. Along with also learning how to just focus in, and touch another part of my ability of the game. Pure AMAZING! And of course just being part of something that big in the game, and having people watch your games, critique your play style, card choices or moves you make. Overall I’d say it made me a better player.

Favorite card? Man idk lol hmmmmmmmmmm I guess I’d have to say Anti-matter. The fact that I can dig, ditch and build up my momentum all at the same time for just a low costing card. Yeah Anti-matter is definitely my go to card overall.

To make a card? Easy enough, just to have a shadow version of Aeon, but something that could be played in any shadow hero deck.
    i gotta write this to?
    Card Name: Ne-eon. 7 health 3 Sword attack, 6cc
    Faction: Shadow Ally
    Text: Ne-eon has protector and at 3cc cost removes 1 health and attack point from target opposing ally
    Flavour text: Real dam original SamYou Or. The darker side of the mirror

Well no answer from Mr D3ath , so let's just say he likes Dirk Sabers six pack abs!

11) SE has come a long way since 2016 WCs, we have new cards a campaign and an AI that's not totally brainless, plus we have the "Board of Directors" -cue Darth Vaders theme song-
    How are you feeling about how SE if growing and if you could give a bit of advice to the dev team or the Board, what would it be?

I’d have to honestly say that as long as SE keeps releasing cards. It has a great potential to grown more then it probably knows. And I’m willing to stick around, and see what it’s got in store for us all next.

12) Would you please give our readers/viewers a few words of wisdom about your experience and how you came to compete this way? Your philosophy of winning? And maybe include that selfie of you frolicking w your band of kittens?

Play hard, but never get discouraged by making mistakes in games, or deck building. It’s all part of the learning experience as a player. And in the long run, will make you that much better of a player. Take in what you know, learn from the best and never stop trying! As far as a selfie............maybe in next years interview when I make top 8 again in WC
    Hope those were good enough answers bud. I tried my best haha

It sure does, expect making me pick your favorite card art and having to name and describe your designed card, I'll bill ya later!
    But, I wanna thank you SamYou2D3ath for your time, comments and total lack of understanding of the game! And again congratulations on becoming one of SEs 2017 Top 8 Contenders!1
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice reading

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well Shadow Erians, it's time for the 3rd victim. He's Roman, but don't hold that against him, he's responsible for those A1 stickers in TG, that you can hold against him.
    Now straight from the colosseum wreaking of garlic and the blood of his enemies it's!

A1 H1TACH1

I'm Emiliano, 39yo from Rome. I'm a graphic and web designer. I was a competitive MtG player. I started to play SE in the april 2015. My friend Arcadius suggested me to download this game, we played another tcg in the same guild. In the october 2015 I thought my time as lone player was finished and I joined A1 Alliance.

2) Well ya made it to the biggest a show in SE the WC finals, did you really ever imagine getting here?

WC finals are the dream of every player think this game in a competitive way. In 2016 I reached the 10th position in WC with a my own deck creation, an aggro version of Banebow Undead. This year I tried an hybrid version of the previous deck with a splash of Ravager tribe and I improved the score over last years.

3)You've played a long time, but with the constantly changing meta how did you decide to bring your deck?

I expected more stall and boris deck with this meta and less mages, so I decided to play Vermin and Widespread Decay. Thanks to the combo of Hellfire Besieger and Necro Shroud the deck has the potential of dealing a lot of direct damage.

4) After the qualifiers and the 32 man playoff for the finals , were you still satisfied with that deck choice? And if not what would you have brought?

Banebow really express my gamestyle so Im satisfied with my choice. As I said I expected more stall and Boris decks, so I teched vs them. Probably with Harbringer and more Soul Seeker the final could be easier for me.

5) When you finally were one of the finalist, top 8 man! How did ya feel about your match ups?

All the mu were playable for me. I only feared a bit Majiya because my 2cc creatures had a sustain of life points and I didn't run 4x Soul Seeker

6) You have been a member of this community for X yrs, can you give us your thoughts on this gaming community and game and if you wouldn't mind give any SE player out there a few tips on how you managed to get there?

Im not so involved in the community because the time I spend on telegram I read the messages of the A1 chats, btw the community seems full of good guys and the games is growing thanks to the hard work of the new Board of Directors. So I can only suggest each player without a guild to join a guild because it helps you to improve thanks to the confrontation with other players.

The WC time is a period full of fun and challenge and I really like it. In this time you can really understand the spirit of a guild. At least in A1. We created a telegram room for scouting and check our opponents and talking about strategies. Everybody who is interested joined this room only to help the other guildbross and damn... It is really a great contribution.

Murderous Hulk

'Epuration'. Neutral ability, cc 7.
    Epuration exiles every item and attachment in game.
    Flavour text: 'It's time to clean!!'

Shadow Knight

How are you feeling about how SE if growing and if you could give a bit of advice to the dev team or the Board, what would it be?

I really like how the BoD is working and I suggest them to invest money in Internet Marketing, SEO and Facebook Ads. The game is really good but it deserves more players and it has to be known

And maybe include that selfie of you in the mankini?
    Well that's 0-3 on the Picts.

I suggest the players are going to play in a main event, to keep concentration and play without distractions (distractions are the wife, the children etc...), listen the music that inspires you, bring the deck you are more comfortable to play with, try always to make pressure on the battlefield but the main tip is to ENJOY because it's a game!

Well that says it all, H1TACH1, I can't thank you enough to for taking your time to chat with me and keeping you from your business and family. Here's hoping your business and family grows and you stick around to compete in the future! To all you new players, I hope you see how fast H1TACHI was able to get involved and get good enough to be in the top 8, it's all about getting involved.
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 12-19-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    A1 kip thorp