Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Active guild updates, interviews, and information

Guild have been around since the beginning of shadow era they have helped the community and wulven out in many ways and make the game so competitive as it is today.

I have took a interest in guilds since I started playing the game so I thought it would be nice to learn about guilds and interview every guild. I apologize if I made mistakes please feel free to correct me if I did and same goes if I've missed a guild I hope you enjoy.

(A1) - evolution in theory
    Leader - kip thorp
    Members - high
    Alliance 1 has been around for sometime and is considered the cornerstone of all guilds. It is one of the oldest active guilds and its help helped branch off more guilds. They will stand by the shadow era community till the end of time and they look for players who will stand by the community with them. They do look for good players but its not a must for them anyone can try out for A1. They encourage there members to host tournaments and help out the community. A1 recruited everyday always searching for members to help wulven and there guild out. Finally A1 believes that the best way to win a duel is never to give up.

News
    September - se legend a1 catylyn passed away
    November - a1 introduced a new probation system as the aa1 system

December - burnout wins WC

(BP) - greatness reborn
    Leader - lightning fury
    Members - very high
    Warriors of the blue phoenix is a brotherhood based on honesty, integrity, and professionalism. They are always looking for members that have the same mind set as them willingness to improve and passion for inspiring. The do have a probation system just to make sure new members fit in with the guild. They teach there members to respect everyone equally and react right in victory and defeat. There goal is to strive for greatness and be the best. They feel the best way to become great is to learn when you lose a duel and they want to be remembered for being a special place where members can be called family.

News
    October - bp itachi becomes player of the month

(RS) - learn, improve, succeed
    Leader - random guy
    Members - very high
    The rising sun guild believes in fair play, equal opportunity and rewarding members who reach there goals. This guild is all about helping others achieve goals in a healthy environment. Rising sun looks for members who are active on shadow era who want to achieve goals. You do need to try out for rs they do have certain goals you need to finish to become official. They encourage there members to chat to each other in a healthy environment. They are always recruiting members and love when people sign up on there own. They believe the most important thing in a duel all depends on the player and they encourage that. The rising sun wants to be known for helping players succeed in a healthy environment.

(TJ)
    Leader - Samuelj
    Members - high
    Team juggernaunt has the idea of having there players be the best of the best dominating the tournament scene losing is not a option. Tj looks for veteran players with good personalities they have a limit on how many players they want though. They do have a probation system to ensure new members should be apart of tj. Tj teaches there members to be humble and represent in the best way possible. There goal is simple get as many members to world championships and win the title. They team feels and focus on wining a duel on building a elite deck and timing cards just right. Finally tj wants to be remembered for making the game enjoyable and being a Elite guild.

(DK)
    Leader - killa
    Members - average
    The devoted knight are guild who care completly for there members thoughts and loyalty. They are constantly searching for members to join them in battle. They are not picky choosing but the tend to search for friendly and smart duelist. They do have a probation system but its fairly easy to pass. The most important they tell there members is to stay loyal as in there name ( devoted knights). They feel the best way to win a duel is to have a strategy going in before dueling and they want to be known as being the best guild out there.

News
    October - dk grim lock had passed away
    November - dk had many successes in recruiting and tournaments

(BT) - no remorse, fear, or pity
    Leader - Mohammed
    Members - average
    Black templars are a group of players who has the idea of friendship and honor. They look for players who are ready to enjoy playing the game and sharing stories about the game of shadow era with fellow members. They do have a probation system in place. They would like there members to keep active and there goal I'd to dominate the tournament scene while having fun at the same time. They are always looking for fellow black templars to join them in the fight. They believe that the only thing that matters in a duel is winning a win is a win whatever way people look at it. Lastly BT wants to be known by the guild who helped out the shadow era community.

(DA)
    Leader - mayhem
    Members - average
    Duelist ascent are a group of players who have a passion for the game of shadow era with a competitive heart. They base there guild in pride, loyalty, honor and humility. They look for underdog players who have potential, a learning drive and love for the game. They do have a probation system to ensure there members are active and have a need to improve. There goal is for have 1 member qualify for world championship each year. They recruit actively but at times they'll take a break to settle new members down and have meetings. They focus on timing there cards properly and not wasting a card that is useful. They consider themselves as a family and defends for each member and want to be remembered for there humble attitude.

(17)
    Leader - indastria
    Members - average
    17 is a guild for players who speak Italian and all members who want in 17 must be a competitive player and a active member. They do not have a probation system but there members must compete in tournaments and be active on telegram and forums. 17 although is a very competitive guild they tell there members to respect your opponents at all times and to not play a stall or mill deck to tick opponents off. There goal is to get as many players in there guild to qualify for world championship. They are always open to recruiting fellow members who speak Italian. Lastly they want to be known as a competitive guild that is a pleasure to play against.

(KA)
    Leader - kakamong
    Kylin assassins is a group of Chinese players they are a very secluded guild that are more interested in keeping things in there own guild then playing and hosting tournaments to the community of course half of them can't even talk to us because Chinese don't translate on telegram but them are a very competitive guild who are very interested in pop up tournaments with the own guild to keep them interested in it. They are always recruiting but only Chinese players.

(EL) - let it burn let it learn
    Leader - azzazel
    Members - low
    El is a guild of banded players from indonesia. They consider themselves a very competitive guild who wants to dominate the tournament field. They have high expectations for there guild but know there not the best but through learning they can be. They are actively recruiting players from indonesia. They want to be known as a group of players from Indonesia that can be a force not to mess with.

(7ds)
    Leader - death
    Members - very low
    Seven deadly sin are a guild supporting there members progress, they look for and invite players that are new to the game and veterans to help them grow. They do not have a probation system but you must be active inactive members will be removed unless excused. There goal is to be one of the best guilds out there. As far as dueling goes they believe that to win you must never give up on your deck even if you lose it will help you perfect it. Lastly they want to be known for a bunch of underdogs who shocked the community.

News
    October - the guild is under reconstructon

Endangered guilds

Exticted or unofficial guilds in my opinion

(E2E)

(AP) - a guild that become instinct due to a fight that lead to SL to be born and the leader that was away for a while

(ED) - a guild that had a couple leaders quit and ultimately became instinct when 7ds was formed

(VG) - also another guild that became instinct when 7ds was formed taking away half of VG members

I hope you liked my post
    Feel free to comment
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-13-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: errors

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I apologize apparently there is a size limit on this I'll remake this post

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    EL is from Indonesia
    Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.

Rubick
    The Grand Arsenal Magus of Rosh Pit
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN|BP Rubick
    TG|@rubicklily

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whoops dang auto correct expect to see all the guilds in there sometime some of them got cut off

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mistakes have been fixed and updated enjoy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool write up. Good info for players looking for a home.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its really a great write up,u're amazing bro
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice write up. What you have written about KA is not accurate. They are not really a guild but more like a community of Chinese speaking members. They host monthly tournaments which are open to anyone that wants to participate but you need to use qq as most their members can't use telegram.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry from what Sam told me it sounded different things will be updated in the future including the introduction I forgot