Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Human Hero in the World of Shadow Era

It seems that i have been playing against these 5 Human Hero forever.
    I am on level 10 now

May I know when will there be a new AI?

I remember playing against ter adun on earlier level... when did it change? was it level 3? or 5?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 or 5, or something like that, you see different heroes and that's what you'll be seeing for a long, long time. At level 22, I still see no change. You can, however, play against different AIs if you change your current deck to use a hero from the other faction.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi AnAdolt, so on level 22, you are still fighting the same Human Hero? wow... i thought level 10 was the threshold

another question: when will the new cards come out? we only have 200 cards right now right? and as i was browsing the forum, the new cards will be called Rogue? how many new cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New cards are scheduled to be released every 6-8 months. Here's an excerpt from the FAQs:
    Q: What types of cards are there in Shadow Era?

A: The first complete set of 200 cards is planned to be broken down as follows:
    Human Heroes: 10 cards
    Shadow Heroes: 10 cards
    Human Allies: 20 cards
    Shadow Allies: 20 cards
    Class Abilities: 10 cards each, x7 classes (Shadow faction has Wulven and Elemental heroes, instead of the Priest and Rogue of Humans) Human Abilities, Shadow Abilities, Neutral Abilities: another 30 cards
    Armor: 20 cards
    Weapons: 20 cards
    Currently there are over 100 cards already in the game, with more being added constantly. Additional expansion sets with another 100 cards each are planned to follow every 6-8 months.
    And yes, the Rogue class are scheduled to be released for v1.26. If I'm not mistaken, there's going to be 2 Rogue heroes, 10 class abilities for that class, and 4 new other cards. You can view and even suggest the abilities and effects of the upcoming cards here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    New cards are scheduled to be released every 6-8 months. Here's an excerpt from the FAQs:

And yes, the Rogue class are scheduled to be released for v1.26. If I'm not mistaken, there's going to be 2 Rogue heroes, 10 class abilities for that class, and 4 new other cards. You can view and even suggest the abilities and effects of the upcoming cards here.
    6-8 months from the release of 1.25?
    when was v1.25 released?
    does this means we can expect new cards by Sept 2011?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nope, I don't think so, at least for v1.26, that is. The last time Kyle released the card arts for open suggestion, it took about a little over a month before the winners were announced. It would probably take the same amount of time this time around as well.

Edit: The next ones would probably be 6-8 months.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since even I am a bit confused by your guys' posts, let me clarify:

The first set of 200 cards is not complete. There are actually only like 120 or so. A few new cards will be added in each update, and I would say the updates take about a month or so on average. Some add new cards, some fix bugs, some balance the game, etc. So we will probably have 1.26 with the new cards by the end of the month.

After the first 200 have been released, THEN it will take 6 to 8 months for the next expansion to come out.