Close

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mystic Hymn Jericho.

Here is my deck that has maintained 300 rating. I think it would do decent in tournaments.

It is a control deck by every means. The Mystic of the vale * zails hymn combo is an interesting one but it is difficult to pull off due to removal but with Jericho you can eliminate abilities that just makes her not activate the abilities. And if you can pull of the combo it will hinder your opponent to some degree which is what control decks do. Even if you don't a 2/6 is a good body in this meta and wth Kings pride it makes her deadly.

Now since we know it's a hard combination to pull off I decided to make it more aggressive by adding some Haste allies along with ramp and card draw to help speed the deck up to make it explosive late game.

And the reason being for the weird amounts of cars like 2x here and 3x there is so glass chalice will have a better chance to fetch variety after popping it's uses. There is a method to the madness.

Forgiveness as usual. for being shadow energy ramp against warriors who love blood Frenzy. But mainly for ditching tidal waves, Viska, Kings Pride early on.

The draw engines are necessary and ideal in theory. And playing control decks your more for going towards tempo and control so slow and steady then you will build up to aggressive and dominate the board.

I hope you enjoyed the read it has been awhile since I posted a deck I hope players from beginners- pros enjoy this deck. It is really fun!

Mystic Hymn Jericho

HERO: Jericho

Allies: 21
    2x Aldon the Brave
    3x fleet footed Messenger
    3x layarian seductress
    4x devoted Knight
    3x tainted oracle
    3x Mystic of the Vale
    2x Elizabeth Winterborn
    2x Viska the Scarlet blade

Abilities: 14
    2x forgiveness
    3X focus prayer
    3x Zails hymn
    2x road less traveled
    4x tidal wave

Artifacts:3
    3x Glass chalice of knowing

Armor/Weapons
    3x The Kings Pride

Deck total+ Hero: 43
    Last edited by Leviosablade; 09-28-2016 at 03:09 PM.
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just thinking of copying your jericho, it looked very flexible and has a very positive winrate