Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why don't you just have a turn limit of 20 turns or something if the staller or miller reaches that many turns and really are not doing anything accept stalling or milling they lose or draw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberFade View Post
    I agree with you in theory. However the problem is that it can lead to problems in the real world and decrease the participation in Pop ups. Most players are adults with real life obligations and want pop ups to get done in a reasonable time frame. However one troll(and there will be always some) is enough to ruin it for everyone. The problem are not mill and stall decks per se, but possible decks who stall for no reason(no clear win conditions except to stall) but to waste peoples time. There must be a way to restrict people from doing this, since if thats not the case I personally would play less pop ups since I cant spend 6 hours on a popup because some troll has 1 hour long Skrevox stall games. You should consider the human factor when discussing rules, not only balance philosophy.

Stall and Mill is already allowed in big tournaments, but there are practical reasons why most people ban them in pop ups.
    In about 2 month pop up might be a thing of the past
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the rules should depend on the person hosting it
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with you in theory. However the problem is that it can lead to problems in the real world and decrease the participation in Pop ups. Most players are adults with real life obligations and want pop ups to get done in a reasonable time frame. However one troll(and there will be always some) is enough to ruin it for everyone. The problem are not mill and stall decks per se, but possible decks who stall for no reason(no clear win conditions except to stall) but to waste peoples time. There must be a way to restrict people from doing this, since if thats not the case I personally would play less pop ups since I cant spend 6 hours on a popup because some troll has 1 hour long Skrevox stall games. You should consider the human factor when discussing rules, not only balance philosophy.

Stall and Mill is already allowed in big tournaments, but there are practical reasons why most people ban them in pop ups.
    Well said! Stall has no place in this game. It's just NPE. I don't really like Mill but it's part of the game, so i'm fine with it.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

+1

I'm looking forward to automated tournaments, but if there is too much stalling I probably won't be playing in them.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every host should pick his own rule for a pop up like we did with our BP Challenges. You either agree to that, or just dont participate...
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May in Automated tourney them allowed stall and mill,so what we can do?
    May all of we have use stall and mill

But I hate it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk