Close

View Poll Results: Do you feel shadow era needs a mulligan?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full mulligan -1

14 26.92%
  • Partial mulligan

9 17.31%
  • 2nd turn mulligan

1 1.92%
  • No mulligan

28 53.85%

Threaded View

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mulligan!!! SHADOW ERA NEEDS IT!

Wether you been playing shadow era since beta or Brand new. Ever had many games where you were like man I wish I could swap these 2-3 cards for something else to give me a better chance of putting up a fight!!!
    Almost every tcg/ccg has the answer! Mulligan!

What is a mulligan? Ask no more!
    A mulligan is where you take your hand or 2-3 cards and exchange it for random
    Cards meaning your original hand gets set to the side and you get a new hand and your old hand gets shuffled back in. or you shuffle you shuffle your whole hand back and get a new hand either way you get a chance to have something more optimal then Before.

I'm going to put up a poll please vote and please let this catch the attention of the devs and hopefully Kyle so when they have time and availability from current major projects. I understand Wulven studios is busy and this just feedback from my experience and many other players who feel the same. I hope it is considered

Now I will define your options for mulligan for shadow era.

Full mulligan -1: you shuffle your whole hand back to the deck and draw back a new hand -1 less card. This prevents from
    Getting a perfect start but you'll have better options then before. Mulligan isn't meant for perfection but rather a better chance at putting up a good fight! For both players

Partial mulligan: Send 2-3 cards back to the deck draw 2-3 cards this way you can keep some goodness and draw something more optimal like a 2cc card over a 7cc card. For both players.

Second turn advantge mulligan: only the player with the second turn would get the mulligan to balance out FTA (First turn advantage) this way we can even out the odds at least if you feel both players shouldn't mulligan.

No mulligan it explains itself you feel shadow era don't need it so this ones for you!
    Last edited by Leviosablade; 09-19-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn