Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    when i play mark of fear on an enemy radiant wisp with 3 hp it doesnt die and stays with 1 hp. should my attachment be counted before enemy ability and so it should have 0 hp and then die before its ability can have effect and give it 1 hp from the attachment?
    There's no timing involved here. All ongoing modifiers in play at one time are simply used as part of the calculation for current value. So, at the exact point the attachment goes on, it has -3HP and +1HP, causing -2HP overall.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    another bug i found. when i play vermin to remove my enemys survivalist and my vermin is killed by his death trap he still draws a card. but his attachment was removed before vermin died so he should not have drawn a card.
    I don't actually consider that a bug, since all three events are happening at the same time, when Vermin is summoned: Death Trap is destroyed, Vermin is killed, Survivalist is destroyed. Unfortunately, the game can't animate them all at the same time, and it sounds like it is showing the attachment removal before putting Vermin in the graveyard. If you have a replay I can watch, I'll take a closer look...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i destroyed thriss crucible with ter adun and it just went to the graveyard.. no 2/4 attacking ( it would be 4/4 and i had a location in hand to use it) My match versus marryo sylyva..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MegasAlexandros View Post
    i destroyed thriss crucible with ter adun and it just went to the graveyard.. no 2/4 attacking ( it would be 4/4 and i had a location in hand to use it) My match versus marryo sylyva..
    I watched the match. That was the Thriss Crucible that the Transmogrification Curse was played on. When that happened it just becomes a plain old artifact and loses its ability to become an ally again, I believe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok i see .My bad there didnt notice.Thanks a lot for your response RavingLunatic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MegasAlexandros View Post
    Ok i see .My bad there didnt notice.Thanks a lot for your response RavingLunatic
    We should really wipe out the text with some kind of mask (like when an ability is exhausted) to help you spot stuff like this. It is on the nice-to-have list...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking forward to it !! Please keap up the part 2 LL spoilers Gondo (Hunter allies deck hype ) and those videos you do!! Take care!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aldmor artisan not froze by staff of winter
    Duelers Ascent : Leader
    Tellegram : @DaEzio

DA Website : http://duelistascent.simdif.com/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultim4te M4yhem View Post
    Aldmor artisan not froze by staff of winter
    you'll need to list the game so we can see in action to see if something else is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!