Close

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I only ever had a handful of conversations with Cait some about SE and some not. Either way she was always respectful, nice, funny and a pleasure to have a conversation with.

Truly a genuine person not just a gamer. Her passion for Shadow Era was true and amazing.

She will surely be missed.

Sorry to all her family, friends and loved ones.

Rest In Peace.
    Proud Member of ETC Guild!
    Enjoying The Camaraderie

IGN: ETC SuperGrover

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Found out about the passing of Caitlyn0 from Direwulven.

Specially log back into Shadowera to write on this thread. (I have been away for 3 years)

It is a shock to me, since I was in A1 right at the very start, and had numerous long chats with caitlyn.

I wished I have known earlier so I can chat with her one more time... But alas....

God bless her soul.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I join kip in the original post praying for her family and friends.

Caitlyn will be missed. When I saw the news on the client splash page my heart sank. While I did not know her well, she was a polite and friendly person who would could express her opinion on a topic in a way that all could understand without being negative. Her advocacy for certain cards, strategies, and play styles will be missed.

Rest in Peace Caitlyn

Resident Sapper of E2E
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Damn. Took a long break from the game to find this out. I had no idea. RiP Cait. You will be missed.

A1 br0kn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May her Soul find Eternal Rest

Balor has lost one of her best..

Rest in Peace Caitlyn0.

"Salus Populi Est Suprema Lex"
    Ex Ignibus Resurge!

Magistrate of House El
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION on OUR GUILD WoTBP:
    www.wotbp.proboards.com
    or check us out here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....eatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Caitlyn you were a wonderful person. You helped me through my Uncles death and you always gave me the benefit of the doubt... Even after I left twice. I will miss you and the cheerful way you would always make my "Eeyore" typed moods positive and worth every smile you had given me. I left and now that I have come back I see you have gone for the eternal walk in the shadows. I am hopeful that we will see each other in the next life on a game similar to this one. You are a sentinel in the sky.
    -Much Love Alex Gambino
    "In this world you have to pay as you go... Sometimes, all you have."

"Hell is repitition, I think we all know this deep down inside."

"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in! Born in vice, say it twice... At least twice."

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    Found out about the passing of Caitlyn0 from Direwulven.

Specially log back into Shadowera to write on this thread. (I have been away for 3 years)

It is a shock to me, since I was in A1 right at the very start, and had numerous long chats with caitlyn.

I wished I have known earlier so I can chat with her one more time... But alas....

God bless her soul.
    Heard this news from atomzed and direwulven. A shocking news. Would had wished can travel back in time to catch up more. R I P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tended to disagree a lot with Cailtlyn0. We'd get into little arguments here and there on the forums over balance issues - but in the end, we both loved this game and we both wanted to make it better. I don't know much else about her. She seemed like a decent person, and probably someone who would have been a good friend. I'll miss our arguments. Best wishes to those of you who knew and loved her.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cait was one of the anchors of our guild, spirited and generous. She had some of the most out-there ideas sometimes, but also did so much for our community here with all her tournaments and support. Part of my wc title i owe to her, because without her i couldn't have prepared nearly as well then. Thanks for everything, Cait, and my condolences to her family.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't believe I'm hearing about this now. Cait did so much for the Shadow Era community and she always knew hot to help out and bring a smile to our faces. Thank you for always being a friendly presence everywhere you were. It was always a great pleasure chatting with you and playing in your tournaments.

May you rest in peace,

Brandon