Close

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The atmosphere you created in SE community made me fall in love with this game. You had huge influence on me even though you may not have noticed. And that influence is not just SE related, but also the way of thinking and the way of stating your opinion, etc. I always enjoyed reading what's written in your post.

Thank you Caitlyn. I learnt so much from you and I wish I could learn more from you.

Rest in peace.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A bad dream struck me in the dark silent night and I waked up with no sunshine.
    I am sorry for the big lost to her family, her friends, and the game.

May she rest in pease.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didn't know her, however, I read many of her posts, competed in the tournaments she would organize, and even had the pleasure of playing against her a time or two (always great decks).

May she rest in peace

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sad news, thank you Caitlyn for your great contribution to the community, rest in peace

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, this was not at all what I expected when I started checking the forums again.

I will pray for her family, her friends, and all those affected by her departure. If you're not the religious type, just know that my thoughts are with you.

I didn't know her well, as I'm sure her A1 family did, but what I do know is that she was an excellent player, contributer, and person, genuinely interacting with every player as a helpful guide, passing down her experiences, and fighting (sometimes tooth and nail) for what she thought would help improve the game she knew and loved so she could see the joy she got from it continue for her A1 family and all players.

I never expected to find news like this on a game forum, but I think the responses here are indicative of her impact on everyone. She will be missed.

From this TJ member to everyone at A1: my deepest condolences in this dark time. This is one of those moments when differences are shown to be so minimal. Truly, you are all part of my SE family, and my heart goes out to y'all.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As I'm sure others has written before me, she has always been very helpful to new players and I've heard a few stories of her spending money for the new players to get cards. I don't know what to say as I don't know her that well but I think that her passing is a great loss to us as a community. May she rest in peace.
    Shikyo Kira - Seraph of the Night Angels
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am still reeling from the news...

I didnt really know her but this hit me hard. I dont know what to say. Back when I was a noob she was a prominent community member I looked up to who had great decks and ideas. Rest in peace Caitlyn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lord, thank you for the life of Caitlyn0, who has inspired many in Shadow Era.
    May you bless her soul and find her comfort in Your loving hands.

R.I.P. Caitlyn0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow. I know she will be missed here, but if she approached the rest of her life similar to how she approached this game I feel greater sympathy for her friends and family.

As for us in the SE community it's a little scary to imagine never seeing another one of her posts or bumping into in game. She has always been here, and hopefully she remains so in spirit.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Caitlyn. The person i respected the most here (besides apoco) MAY YOU REST IN PEACE for all of us will be waiting your return(after our departure) will definitely miss you and always remember you! LOVE YOU ALWAYS! carry in being awesome! Wherever you may be :* :* :*