Close

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My Sincere Condolences to all of Caits Family and Friends.

RIP Cait
    "Learn , Improve , Succeed"

Alternate Reality Champion
    Five Heroes Champion
    The Gunslinger II Champion
    World Championship Wildcard Qualifier 2013 Champion
    World Championship 2013 Top 16
    Asia Regionals 2014 Runner-Up
    World Championship 2014 3rd Runner-Up

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not really sure how to put this...

While I've never been that active in the SE or A1 communities beyond the game itself I have had many conversations with Cait over the past 4 and a half years. And while I feel I never really knew her that well as a person she clearly liked bringing joy to others and making them laugh.

We miss you Caitlyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rest In Peace Cait..
    Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.

Rubick
    The Grand Arsenal Magus of Rosh Pit
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN|BP Rubick
    TG|@rubicklily

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My condolences to Caitlyn's family, friends and guild. My thoughts goes to you all
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May Arada bless thy soul, Caitlyn. <3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I barely knew Caitlyn on a personal level, having only interacted with her in a few short and casual exchanges on Telegram.

Like many others, however, I kind of "grew up" as a player reading her deck posts, strategy discussions etc. and developed great respect for her, especially for her enthusiasm and dedication towards the game and the community. I will always remember her fondly for that positive energy.

My condolences and best wishes to Cait's family and friends, I hope that you will find strength in each other.
    The Kind Jester of the Court
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cait the Great, the eternal Queen to Bailor

I remember Cait because every since I've been playing the game I've seen her in the ingame chat helping players with both ingame and real life issues, she was firm against the SE trolls speaking softly yet carried no big stick, she was extremely competitive yet still very modest. I've seen her posts and comments in the SE forums as well and seen her guiding presence in the SE Community Chat on telegram. Wish i had talked to her more, but know this, many times I'm silent but I do see the good and the bad, and many times I've seen Cait go above and beyond to help others learn and grow, and many times she has stood up for the bullied without being a bully herself, and these things i saw and didn't even know what to say so i said nothing but it did put very real smiles on my face and a warmness in my heart. Ive had the pleasure of talking to her a little bit on telegram during a tournament and in the public chat. I feel that we can best honor Cait by upholding her moral, by loving, sharing, and caring, genuinely and indiscriminately as she has done for so long. I extend my hand to any needing help whether it be ingame or real life just message me and I'll be there for you, both my ingame name and my telegram is SL Merry Murker if anyone ever needs somebody to talk to I'm here and feel free to talk with me.

RIP Caitlin0
    *loved, missed, and cherished by many, in our hearts you'll never be forgotten*

Now I'll attempt to write a short story in memory of Cait

'the legion approached Bailor with ill intent and a craving for blood, with each closing of distance more and more howls could be heard even through the stout wind, and at the last leg of the journey the howl of the wind and the howls of the weeping seemed to coincide and then it was realized that there were so many weeping that the howls of those were actually the winds driving force, its strength and power. The arrival in Bailor is a memorable one, the legions were touched by the radiance emitting from those who had gathered in Bailor, an unseen hand came forth and tamed us turning our bloodthirst into somber remorse, many warriors of many guilds were gathered to pay their respects and we could sense the Queen had fallen, but not by the hands of any warrior, no, the Queen could never fall by the hands of any mortal, we wept for we understood, the Queen had fallen to the passing, and the legions know that all of the great ones, all of the good and the bad also shall eventually fall to the passing, and we wept for we were reminded of our mortality, our fate, and we are humbled, for we all fall to the passing eventually and we are all equal in this way, the legions stood there in denial when we were touched yet again by the unseen hand, the force of the air around increased tenfold and amongst the howls of the weeping and the sound of rustling leaves on the trees we could here a soothing whisper, such a soft whisper yet somehow it overpowered all, and the whisper was also felt from within and it said "fear not, i have always been here and shall always be, the passing may have taken my flesh but it has not and cannot take my spirit, I bestow upon all of you the great secret to my extraordinairy power and success, and this great secret is my spirit which is not mortal but more like that of a goddess, let it be known that i will live for eternity through you for my spirit is passed to all of you, and my spirit is that of genuine love and care for all that is mortal, the good, the bad, and even the ugly, my pureness knows no discrimination and all are equal in my spirit"
    The gathered masses fell, they had fallen to the Queen, to her spirit, and thus they were consumed, the weeping and the howls turned to silence and the gale came to a halt but the spirit remained, and all were assured for we all knew that guided by the spirit and armed with the teachings of the Queen we are all destined to be great, if, we love and care as the Queen had, and so it is, in this manner, that the Queen is immortal, for even the passing can claim no victory over her, and the masses had already kneeled before her and her epic presence, and this is why she is and forever will be the Queen of Bailor and the Queen to all"

In loving memory of Cait, thank you personally for all I've learned about the game and about life, you're acts of love are so pure and genuine and this, to me, is what makes you so unforgettable and so loved and missed by so many, goodbye Cait I won't forget you ever
    ~ Murk You ~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just heared about her in the telegram chat rooms but rapidly recognized she had something special with this community. My condolences to her family.
    RIP Caitlyn0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Never conversed with her or communicated with her in any way and yet can't stop crying. This says it all.

i feel she buffed the kindness and warmth of our hearts tenfold , cant be mad with life since when you go to a garden you always pick the prettiest flower..

RIP Caitlyn0

Italy (ok, dont kiddin me for prime minister i never vote "it")
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rest in peace Caitlyn0...