STALL: STALL SIMPLY MEANS TO SLOW SOMETHING DOWN WAITING FOR AN EFFECT.
IN SHADOW ERA STALL IS SLOWING THE GAME DOWN IN YOUR FAVOR THERE BY PROLONGING THE GAMES THIS IS OK NORMALLY BUT DURING A POP UP ITS A PROBLEM BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT WILL TAKE TO FINISH THE MATCH AND WASTE EVERYONES TIME

CARDS THAT ARE STALL:
shadow font: this card is ok but when used multiple times with stall heroes like skervox and moon stalker it can be a royal pain in the ass and prolonging the game there by it is stall.
lay low: this card basically makes nothing work for both sides but the person that runs it has tools to remove it in his favour like shrine of negatia storm coat etc which means ur opponent cant make a move but they can
rain delay: just by the name its pretty obvious what this card does delay no point going into it
into the forest: this is stall for hunters this card doesn't allow dmg to heroes basically and the card cant be removed the only thing that by basses it is dmg to ever body
holy shield: priest equivalent to into the forest but is worst cause not even dmg to everything can kill the hero or the ally it is on but it can be removed by certain cards but not every deck packs it
smoke screen: this card exhausts every opposing ally prolonging the game mainly because it is used when there is lethal on board

that's all I feel can be stall. if you guys feel they are more pls reply in the comments I promise I wont bite