Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    USA (Northeast)
    Posts
    13
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Response time on (at least some) support tickets is incredibly slow

    This isn't so much a complaint, and it certainly isn't a witch hunt, I just want to draw some attention to an issue I've just now become aware of.

    Response time on (at least some) support tickets is incredibly slow.

    I just received 2 emails in response to support tickets today. Looking at the tickets/email chains I noticed that these two tickets were reported in late October and early November of last year. Now luckily these were both minor issues, and neither of them needs any further action to resolve (or may have already been resolved/made irrelevant anyhow), so I'm not making this post to get on Support's case and ask for assistance.

    I don't know if this nearly 1 year long response time is at all typical of Wulven support or if I am an extreme case that might have been either pushed down the queue or lost in the system somehow. Also I'm sure whoever is handling support is working hard as they are likely a small department (given the relative size of the studio as a whole).

    If this really is just a case of support being overworked, I hope (especially in light of the new hires in development) support can get the assistance in manpower that they need soon. And if this is just a crazy fluke of a couple of support tickets getting lost for nearly a year, you can just disregard this post.

    Again, I'm not ranting here, or even really upset, I just want people to be aware of this particular incident so that in case it is indicative of a larger and more common problem it can be addressed.

  2. #2
    Director of Development Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    23,160
    Tournaments Joined
    13
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Finny the Poo View Post
    This isn't so much a complaint, and it certainly isn't a witch hunt, I just want to draw some attention to an issue I've just now become aware of.

    Response time on (at least some) support tickets is incredibly slow.

    I just received 2 emails in response to support tickets today. Looking at the tickets/email chains I noticed that these two tickets were reported in late October and early November of last year. Now luckily these were both minor issues, and neither of them needs any further action to resolve (or may have already been resolved/made irrelevant anyhow), so I'm not making this post to get on Support's case and ask for assistance.

    I don't know if this nearly 1 year long response time is at all typical of Wulven support or if I am an extreme case that might have been either pushed down the queue or lost in the system somehow. Also I'm sure whoever is handling support is working hard as they are likely a small department (given the relative size of the studio as a whole).

    If this really is just a case of support being overworked, I hope (especially in light of the new hires in development) support can get the assistance in manpower that they need soon. And if this is just a crazy fluke of a couple of support tickets getting lost for nearly a year, you can just disregard this post.

    Again, I'm not ranting here, or even really upset, I just want people to be aware of this particular incident so that in case it is indicative of a larger and more common problem it can be addressed.
    What almost certainly happened is that the support requests were never prioritised and never got to the top of the queue. Finally getting a reply now is a great sign because it means the backlog is being dealt with - we're even replying to things that, as you say, were both minor and need no further action to resolve.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    USA (Northeast)
    Posts
    13
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    What almost certainly happened is that the support requests were never prioritised and never got to the top of the queue. Finally getting a reply now is a great sign because it means the backlog is being dealt with - we're even replying to things that, as you say, were both minor and need no further action to resolve.
    Considering no one else has responded with similar stories, yeah, that's most likely the case, which is good. I was just surprised by the emails because I'd forgotten all about those support tickets since I filed them so long ago and I wanted to get the word out to see if this was happening to other players with serious issues that needed addressing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ranĝelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Curitiba, Brasil.
    Posts
    132
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I have no reply yet. My tickets are almost one year old. I'm going to buy a cake and candles.

    Edit: I just got this message from the support!

    "Hello Rangel, there has been no activity on your support request (13002) for more than 2 weeks, and the ticket has been assumed to be solved.

    If you still require assistance, please reply to this email with any updates or to indicate that your problem has not been resolved. Our new support team will get back to you promptly.

    Support ticket link: https://shadowera.zendesk.com/hc/requests/13002

    We hope you enjoy the game!"
    Last edited by Ranĝelo; 09-18-2016 at 05:59 PM.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  5. #5
    Member Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    39
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Unfortunately due to a previous lapse in support, there were many old support tickets that never got resolved. We contacted people now with an old open support ticket in order to make sure that everyone with outstanding issues gets the support they need. With our new support team, we are ready and committed to answering all support requests within 48 hours at most. As is mentioned in the email, if you still need support just let us know!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Unfortunately due to a previous lapse in support, there were many old support tickets that never got resolved. We contacted people now with an old open support ticket in order to make sure that everyone with outstanding issues gets the support they need. With our new support team, we are ready and committed to answering all support requests within 48 hours at most. As is mentioned in the email, if you still need support just let us know!
    are you sure? I have already sent a request , it has been more than a week , the request number is 20536.If you can notice my reply,please help solve this problem quicker.Thanks

  7. #7
    Director of Development Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    23,160
    Tournaments Joined
    13
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KA Crown View Post
    are you sure? I have already sent a request , it has been more than a week , the request number is 20536.If you can notice my reply,please help solve this problem quicker.Thanks
    I don't think Sakura works here any more. I'd recommend emailing Kyle Poole direct (kyle@wulven.com) and putting "I LOVE YOU, KYLE" in the subject. Those kinds of things get his attention and it's effectively like escalating the issue. You should not have to wait one week. I hope it gets sorted soon.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I don't think Sakura works here any more. I'd recommend emailing Kyle Poole direct (kyle@wulven.com) and putting "I LOVE YOU, KYLE" in the subject. Those kinds of things get his attention and it's effectively like escalating the issue. You should not have to wait one week. I hope it gets sorted soon.
    Thanks a lot, I will send him email directly.And another question, I used to have an account user name should be KA mumu , but i can not remember the login email.Can you check that?

  9. #9
    Director of Development Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    23,160
    Tournaments Joined
    13
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KA Crown View Post
    Thanks a lot, I will send him email directly.And another question, I used to have an account user name should be KA mumu , but i can not remember the login email.Can you check that?
    There's no 'KA mumu' on our system - maybe you changed it at some point? Without the correct username, I will not be able to find it.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    There's no 'KA mumu' on our system - maybe you changed it at some point? Without the correct username, I will not be able to find it.
    after sending kyle an email directly, i still receive no reply at this moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •