This isn't so much a complaint, and it certainly isn't a witch hunt, I just want to draw some attention to an issue I've just now become aware of.

Response time on (at least some) support tickets is incredibly slow.

I just received 2 emails in response to support tickets today. Looking at the tickets/email chains I noticed that these two tickets were reported in late October and early November of last year. Now luckily these were both minor issues, and neither of them needs any further action to resolve (or may have already been resolved/made irrelevant anyhow), so I'm not making this post to get on Support's case and ask for assistance.

I don't know if this nearly 1 year long response time is at all typical of Wulven support or if I am an extreme case that might have been either pushed down the queue or lost in the system somehow. Also I'm sure whoever is handling support is working hard as they are likely a small department (given the relative size of the studio as a whole).

If this really is just a case of support being overworked, I hope (especially in light of the new hires in development) support can get the assistance in manpower that they need soon. And if this is just a crazy fluke of a couple of support tickets getting lost for nearly a year, you can just disregard this post.

Again, I'm not ranting here, or even really upset, I just want people to be aware of this particular incident so that in case it is indicative of a larger and more common problem it can be addressed.