Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Raikka ability isnt working with the cultist/brimstone combo

Just that, when you do the cultist/brimstone combo with Raikka ability been activated, it should do 4 points of damage, but it keeps doing only 3.

It would help a lot the deck I'm designing to fix this bug, thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's works like it should.

Raikka increase all damage, what comes from your allys, to opponent allys by 1.
    ... But Brimestone doesn't deal the damage by itself, the damage are only a sideeffect.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hiya. The ally is never considered in play as an ally so can't be affected by Raikka's ability. Also, even if it were considered an ally, it's not a friendly ally until on the board next to her (which it never is). Beyond that, because the ally is never in play as an ally, the damage can't be attributed to it so the default source of the controller's hero (Raikka) is used. Ideally things would be simpler to understand than this, but we went and made cards with on-discard abilities that brought in this extra complexity - hopefully it's worth the price in your opinion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, I can tell muy satisfaction won't be fulfilled... But XD just to know, the rulebook don't define the term "friendly ally", only in the last paragraph it appears a couple of times. So it's kind of a legal empty

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaman104 View Post
    Ok, I can tell muy satisfaction won't be fulfilled... But XD just to know, the rulebook don't define the term "friendly ally", only in the last paragraph it appears a couple of times. So it's kind of a legal empty
    You are right that we should update the rulebook to define the term, but I'm fairly sure you know what "friendly" means considering it is on many many cards already.