Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seriously???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suggest you don't play the game until things are finally done. Meanwhile use your time to do something important. That is what i'm doing.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why not play the game now? Isn't it a better game than other CCGs already? I think if you're just waiting for 2v2 mode then it will be a long wait......
    BTW the physical game supports 2v2 already
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a casual player, i'm not really interested at 2vs2.
    To be serious, it would complete useless for all non-guild-player, because we have no Chance against two players who build their decks around that 2vs2 mode.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Our next priority is the automated tournaments, and after that is completed and released then we'll hold another vote. If the players want 2v2 then that's what we'll focus on. The Shattered Fates Kickstarter was indeed a long long time ago, however I checked and I don't see any release dates promised. Since the Kickstarter ended we released SF as scheduled and then continued on with many game engine improvements, bugfixes, Lost Lands expansion, campaign mode coming soon, etc. We have to prioritize and can't do everything at once!
    I'm pretty sure people didn't contribute money to Kickstarter expecting that there will be an interminable wait on some advertised implements and two years on still no release dates do you ? Most of us expected our money to be used for what Kickstarter was advertised for and within reasonable time. I think that is only fair. Sorry to criticise and thankfully Wulven have improved their PR immensely since then.
    Last edited by Alien Fungus; 09-18-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Our next priority is the automated tournaments, and after that is completed and released then we'll hold another vote. If the players want 2v2 then that's what we'll focus on. The Shattered Fates Kickstarter was indeed a long long time ago, however I checked and I don't see any release dates promised. Since the Kickstarter ended we released SF as scheduled and then continued on with many game engine improvements, bugfixes, Lost Lands expansion, campaign mode coming soon, etc. We have to prioritize and can't do everything at once!
    Just a bit of knit picking but You do realise that when SF was released it was minus the artwork on many of the cards which was not foreseen and campaign mode was a part of Kickstarter so in effect it's not ended. That being said as a new player I think this is far and away the best TCG out there and I'm happy with the slow pace of development. It allows the players to thoroughly explore all the Heroes and tribes etc without being swamped by new cards every 4-6 months. Wulven also make new cards accessible to all players so it's easy for casual players like myself to compeate. It's the one game I keep coming back to

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My job now is to make sure the community understands the hard choices that a small development team needs to make, and also to involve the community in that process. I think the lack of communication since Kickstarter is what has put many people off, because they don't understand what is going on behind the scenes or why certain things are prioritized over others. It's easy to say "2v2 was promised long ago" if you ignore everything else that has been done. But hopefully from now, just a little bit of optimism goes a long way
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My job now is to make sure the community understands the hard choices that a small development team needs to make, and also to involve the community in that process. I think the lack of communication since Kickstarter is what has put many people off, because they don't understand what is going on behind the scenes or why certain things are prioritized over others. It's easy to say "2v2 was promised long ago" if you ignore everything else that has been done. But hopefully from now, just a little bit of optimism goes a long way
    always appreciate the open communication, please keep up the good work

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes open communication was what was missing when it became apparent that the Kickstarter projects were taking longer than expected and not going as planned. It was left to poor Gondorian, like a brave Horatius defending the bridge against ravaging invaders, to placate investors who felt that maybe their donated money had been wasted. He did so admirably and Wulven have gradually made good their word. It is always good to respect those people who did donate and help make the game what it is today and honest open communication without fear of criticism is the only way trust and confidences are maintained. Wish you all the best in your PR work. It is an aggressive market and an open playing field but Wulven have a great product and as you say it needs optimism to grow. Looking forward to your updates on development