Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Needs unique stealthbane ally

I am frustrated with stealth allies and stealth abilities and infinite stealth generators. Even a well placed sanctuary can't stop the riptide of eventual endless shadow ramp, followed by the 5+ turns of watching your allies get mauled by the endless tide of darkness, and the grim realization that you don't have anything to suppress the regenerative fury of aldmore, and not because they are unbeatable, but because they are perma-stealthed.

I believe there should be a reasonably priced neutral unique ally with a passive ability to see stealth, or an activated ability to temporarily disable stealth on a single unit. Its still going to get assassinated, which is why it should have haste. The current options for stealth removal are both inhibitive and rigid to the functional deck construction of many ally based decks; there must be an ally option, and possibly an artifact option for removing game breaking dynamics.

Thank you,
    Spellshyft
    Last edited by spellshyft; 09-13-2016 at 01:19 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all stealth has been an ability in shadow era since it's start. Stealth isn't a problem on the shadow side of things there is morbid accolite and wulven predator that remove passive abilities and can attack through stealth respectively. As far as neutral cards go there is vision of endia that removes passive abilities and whenever damage is dealt to target ally it is attached to is doubled and there is ground shift that removes all passive abilities from all allies. On the human side there is simply burn. Humans mages use it to great effect. Also priests have access to tidal wave that easily take care of stealth allies.

This is a nice community. Please don't go around making aggressive posts over things that you have a hard time with. Being overdramatic won't do anything.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see anything aggressive or overdramatic with his post. Let's be understanding on some player's frustrations and offer constructive suggestions as you did in the first paragraph.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Layarian diplomat
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    groundshift works good vs stealth
    A1 - Evolution in Theory

How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are already a lot of Stealth Breaker allies in this game, e.g Layarian Diplomat, Morbid Acelolyte etc. As well as a lot of abilities to surpass stealth either directly (Assasination, Retreat) or indirectly, (Groundshift).
    When I lose to Moonstalker I never think it's unfair because I had the option available when I built my deck but thought other stuff is more important.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    There are already a lot of Stealth Breaker allies in this game, e.g Layarian Diplomat, Morbid Acelolyte etc. As well as a lot of abilities to surpass stealth either directly (Assasination, Retreat) or indirectly, (Groundshift).
    When I lose to Moonstalker I never think it's unfair because I had the option available when I built my deck but thought other stuff is more important.
    You still hate him, though
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There's literally an attachment just for removing stealth. I think they've added enough moonstalker hate to the game. Now we need more abilities like "while _____ is in play, friendly allies with stealth gain haste" or "target friendly ally with stealth attacks all opposing allies"
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    There's literally an attachment just for removing stealth. I think they've added enough moonstalker hate to the game. Now we need more abilities like "while _____ is in play, friendly allies with stealth gain haste" or "target friendly ally with stealth attacks all opposing allies"
    So Problem a long we gain a low cost Card with "destroy all allies with stealth" or "all cards with stealth takes 10damage"

Think stealth is on a fair Spot, but when they got haste & pseudo haste cards, then itts start tto become unbalanced.
    Haste is an extrem powerful ability on a CCG that focus around Boardcontrol