Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thank you and nice work. i hope some of the submitted campaign battle ideas are used because many of them i think look fun and creative and would like to play against.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do have a question regarding this... is the plan still to try to release on Steam after Campaigns are done? It would do a lot for the game to have a more visible distribution platform.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    thank you and nice work. i hope some of the submitted campaign battle ideas are used because many of them i think look fun and creative and would like to play against.
    Yes, we plan to use some of them.

If you could pick out your favorites, that would help us choose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, we plan to use some of them.

If you could pick out your favorites, that would help us choose.
    If you’re still considering ideas it may be worth you opening another thread to collect more suggestions to add to your pool. It helps Wulven create a better product and fuels further player engagement.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi everyone, I would like to ask you community guys, Sakura or Gondorian, how it is going with the development of the capaign. New we are all focused on the great news about v3.16 but it's been a while since we had updates about the WIP on the campaign version. As well I would like to bring up again the question made by Alzorath about plans to make the game available on other platforms as Steam that would help widen the audience of Shadow Era.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    Hi everyone, I would like to ask you community guys, Sakura or Gondorian, how it is going with the development of the capaign. New we are all focused on the great news about v3.16 but it's been a while since we had updates about the WIP on the campaign version. As well I would like to bring up again the question made by Alzorath about plans to make the game available on other platforms as Steam that would help widen the audience of Shadow Era.
    I wouldnt be surprised if they dont release anything until late next year (other than new sleeves drawings). Quite disappointing. Two weeks ago they said they would release 3.16 within a week. By now we the fans already know their words and promises don't mean much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by johnteshhing View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if they dont release anything until late next year (other than new sleeves drawings). Quite disappointing. Two weeks ago they said they would release 3.16 within a week. By now we the fans already know their words and promises don't mean much.
    I think i've never seen a less constructive and more empty post on a forum. I'm glad I'm not a moderator because I would ban you. Seriously.

Gondorian said on its own thread that the new release date for 3.16 sunday/monday, so this is still in due time; and if there is a new delay well, the comunity will accept it.

Keep the good work up guys.
    Last edited by magorules; 11-14-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @Johnteshhing and other people rightly upset about the long wait:

For 3.16, I think Kyle said he expected it to be done in a week. Sadly, you don't know about an unexpected thing until it happens and those things happen often in software development. e.g. The long-awaited named deck slots have required more work than expected. As of this past weekend, Kyle was working on optimising the game database for 3.16 due to complaints about it being slow recently.

As for single player campaign, I did hint elsewhere that there could be brand new cards in the campaign. Well, I'm pleased to confirm there indeed will be new cards within a "Campaign" set, that you will face within the campaign missions. We have not decided how the player will obtain them yet or if they would be usable in Quick Match (community feedback should surely guide that decision), but they will definitely be usable by the player. At the very least, you could use them via the Custom Match options with a new "Allow Campaign Cards" checkbox.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by magorules View Post
    I think i've never seen a less constructive and more empty post on a forum. I'm glad I'm not a moderator because I would ban you. Seriously.

Gondorian said on its own thread that the new release date for 3.16 sunday/monday, so this is still in due time; and if there is a new delay well, the comunity will accept it.

Keep the good work up guys.
    Did I say anything incorrect? Or you cant take criticism? This company should be happy that there are people who are upset about the delays and empty promises. It shows that we care about the game and have been waiting for the update. If nobody talks and asks about the game updates, thats when they should be worried. The reason why Im disappointed is because I care and have been waiting to play all the new stuff they promised us a long time ago but never delivered.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by johnteshhing View Post
    By now we the fans already know their words and promises don't mean much.
    This kind of prases are no criticism, ther are ... Well, hate.

The dev team never made promises, they told us what their plans are, and these plans can be truncated for one reason or another, and we must understand this.

I am very glad about the recent transparency they are practicing, and we shoud thank this instead of pressing them even more.