Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Really love the 50 missions per hero, was thinking it'd start off with like 10 per hero at most, with more added later, but 50 at once is excellent.
    Well said. 50 per hero is a substantial number and should keep people playing for a while. The hype is real

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad to see things progressing!

I'm looking forward to trying them out and seeing what it has to offer, even if its just a fun difference in kind. Plus the difficulty levels could be a great place for some really focused and difficult challenges, especially near the end. As a suggestion, Hearthstone rewards players who complete their Heroic difficulty levels with a card sleeve. Perhaps a similar reward could be done for earning every single star for each hero. Doesn't HAVE to be a sleeve or playmat, but its an idea that would make players want to at least try the mode in case they weren't originally interested in it. I know the chests are there, but I have no idea what's in them so I thought I'd throw out a suggestion.

While I'm a bit disappointed that it looks like any other mobile game at that map screen (especially considering the work that went into the Map of Balor) it should at least be effective enough to draw in the mobile gaming crowd which is part of the point anyways. I agree with Tman though that it should fit a bit more with the style SE has. I know a lot of the art can be all over the place, but following the style seen on most Call of the Crystals cards would be the route the art should always take (granted I suppose that's pretty subjective).

Thanks for all the hard work so far and keeping us up-to-date as announced. Especially thanks to finally kicking this game off in the direction I wish it would have headed years ago. By that I mean, constant, but well paced, development and improvement. While I may no longer be a part of the Wulven staff, I still care a lot about where this game ends up, so I'm super ecstatic to see things pick up again!
    Last edited by Demnchi; 09-12-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks great and very meaty for the campaign. I do share the same opinion as what tman mentioned above. The map visuals seem a bit out of place compared to what we have for the majority of the graphics so far. I was also hoping that the map of SE that was released quite a while ago would be used in the campaign. Part of what I would like to see in the campaign is the lore. It would be a great incentive to play through all the heroes to try and understand the lore from different angles. I wouldn't mind seeing more text as an option rather than just conversations if the lore was written as well as what Nachyo started out with.

Overall, though, I'm happy to see that there has been quite some work done on the campaign already. Good job guys.

EDIT: Demnchi is somewhat of a ninja...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For me this aren't nearly good news.
    And idk how this will benefit game at any cause ...
    This is something which will be made only for passive players who doesn't like to compete . it's online game and guess only excitement which bringing online games are playing vs live opponent not vs ai .
    This is something which will be good only for new players and players which planning to remain new players .
    Some people saying better something than nothing .for me this is nothing. It's a game 'improvement' which will make me busy 2-3 days. And what than ? To play again ???
    Not in the mood .
    Anyway working on new set was for me best option but also the hardest one.
    This game would benefit a lot from automated tournament .it would bring new excitement to game without doubt. And that would be something which would stay permanent not like playing vs ai couple days and than back to old game .

From tcg which is dead ' forgotten myths' i know how those automated tournaments work .
    This game already have most of things which are necessary for making automated tournament.
    There was just needed to open new section under meltdown and to provide than server who already exist make brackets for players who participate .
    Automated tournament is something which wouldn't demand lots of lost time between rounds like pop up , also u wouldn't be handicapped with time when pop up is organised.
    U would always find time to play tournament and u would always have opponent just like in qm .
    When automated tournament starts server automatically pairing up people who participate . making brackets same like for pop up.
    Depends on how big tournament is prizes would be smaller or bigger. Those prizes could be also automated ,depending on what is easier to transfer for wulven shadow crystals or premium packs .
    Question is who would benefit from this ??? Would benefit whole community. Starting from newbies and ending with veterans. That would be whole new mode of game and saying again so easy to make !!!!
    Who would benefit the most ??? Rest of community which doesn't use telegram .
    That rest of community which doesn't use telegram is way bigger than others who use.
    Just to mention highly competitive guilds like ROK and KA and many guildless veterans .
    But guess community already decided , community which slowing down progress of game in same measure as wulven doing.

ENJOY CAMPAIGN PEOPLE ...GG WP
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's fantastic news that the campaign is progressing and that we have communication and updates from the Wulven team ! Campaign welcomes new players , teaching them and helping them learn the game in a more casual environment than versus human opponents and hopefully build a nice starting collection from there. [and to earn some cool stuff or premium or even epic cards ] It boosts morale to come join the online community. I would like for the awesome map of Balor to be used too but it is a minor request , i think that after the campaign an arena mode with the deck we built to progress until a certain amount of loses is the most important thing to do , not the automated tournaments. Arena (and other game modes) drags people into the game and offers tons of non repeatable unique fun moments ,every card has its value etc while tournaments are good but more veteran players oriented. Meltdown loses so much time with building new decks and there is not a real bond between you and your creation and needs quite a lot of time to dedicate on it. Time is our most precious recourse . Make it happen already !!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like it!

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are there rewards for completing the campaigns / levels / getting stars etc? Would be great to have some cards unique to completing these challenges (or maybe sleeves / mats / foils etc.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ... and all the levels shown are "survive for X turns" ... really hope this is not the case for the final version!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very happy to see the Dev team making the game more attractive for new people! For more experienced players it is also nice to have some challenges, but I think that support like this is more important to get people into trying the game out and get to know it. Hope that the work will be worth it!
    I'm also happy that we get some updates about the progresses now!
    Well done!
    IGN: A1 Mananexus
    Telegram: @Mananexus

A1-Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    a1-alliance.freeforums.net
    You want to be a part of A1-Alliance? Check out the link right here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's some more info based on your comments...

The missions you see in the video were only for demonstration purposes. The mission designers have a lot of flexibility to create new missions, so there will definitely be a wide variety of different combinations.
    Each mission and difficulty can have rewards defined such as gold, experience, shadow crystals, card (or sleeve/playmat!)
    The first 10 or so missions for the original 10 human heroes are designed to be played by a new player with the starter deck, to ease them into the game while they learn the rules.
    The artist will be completing all the backgrounds for a less cartoony feel. I agree that the art should be more like all the great cards in the game!
    The testing plan is first to the Player's Focus Group (PFG) for feedback, then on the public test server for anyone to try, then release in the game. It's still a long process, several months until live release, but we'll do regular updates as we go.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲