Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by magorules View Post
    This kind of prases are no criticism, ther are ... Well, hate.

The dev team never made promises, they told us what their plans are, and these plans can be truncated for one reason or another, and we must understand this.

I am very glad about the recent transparency they are practicing, and we shoud thank this instead of pressing them even more.
    When Apple makes announcement they will launch the new iPad on a certain date and they don't deliver, can you imagine the disappointment and loss of trust from the consumer, fans, and investors? Its called being professional. If you cannot deliver, you shouldnt make promises. Its unprofessional. How do you convince people to spend money on your products if you cant even be professional and keep your words?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to be able to play in quick matches and everywhere the new campaign cards , their value and completing the campaign would be way more rewarding if we can actually use everywhere the cards that we get. Enjoy the ride (campaign) and the fruits it gives us ( win - win situation) . ANother pointis more cards to use , combine with the rest and compete with the rest for slots and counter thought , more cards in general , everybody wins situation. Although i am just expressing my opinion , i reeeeally would like to use the campaign cards everywhere. As always , looking forward to playing the campaign! And thanks for the new features , keep the goodies coming!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow looks good. I was expecting the map to look like the one you guys posted awhile ago. This looks better - lol. You might want to use Carmilla as a sort of boss in the campaign ... Maybe call her a trainer and have her use a deck identical to yours. If corrupted angel gets to play why can't carmilla too? I realize she can't be let into the game for us to use ... But we could fight AI versions of her!

Gotta say though I am impressed with what you have so far.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so campaign project dead? any news?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2017 - the year of no updates
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samzyn View Post
    2017 - the year of no updates
    Well, 15 of the campaign cards have been released for people to play with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Well, 15 of the campaign cards have been released for people to play with.
    That's not an update on the progress of the campaign. That's buying time between overdue Lost Land card releases.

I think people are looking for, as always, an update on progress. Expected dates of when the campaign and Lost Land parts will be released or an idea of what has been coded.

It's been years since it was funded via kickstarter. Wulven should consider themself incredibly lucky that they have dedicated players that both funded the kickstarter as well as have waited years while its being developed.

The kickstarter was such a great cash stimulus for Wulven which could have honesty been utilised on a yearly or bi-yearly basis, but that cash flow opportunity has been ruined by this kickstarter debacle.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    That's not an update on the progress of the campaign. That's buying time between overdue Lost Land card releases.

I think people are looking for, as always, an update on progress. Expected dates of when the campaign and Lost Land parts will be released or an idea of what has been coded.
    Sorry, I read "updates" as game updates rather than dev update news. My bad. You are right there has been no communication about the progress other than what Kyle put on the announcement about the 15 new allies.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    It's been years since it was funded via kickstarter. Wulven should consider themself incredibly lucky that they have dedicated players that both funded the kickstarter as well as have waited years while its being developed.

The kickstarter was such a great cash stimulus for Wulven which could have honesty been utilised on a yearly or bi-yearly basis, but that cash flow opportunity has been ruined by this kickstarter debacle.
    I know this isn't the thread for it, but it's my *personal* view that the great value offered by all the packs and SC as part of the kickstarter caused a huge hole on the income for future months and ultimately screwed the game over. Whatever cash came must have been at the expense of other cash that would have flowed without doing a sale, so it was not just a gain of $80K into the bank account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I know this isn't the thread for it, but it's my *personal* view that the great value offered by all the packs and SC as part of the kickstarter caused a huge hole on the income for future months and ultimately screwed the game over. Whatever cash came must have been at the expense of other cash that would have flowed without doing a sale, so it was not just a gain of $80K into the bank account.
    The kickstarter may have resulted in an income stream lull, however it's unlikely to have caused a shortfall greater then the overall cash injection. Cash upfront is better then trickle feed for managing budgets.

The predicament the Shadow Era product is in now, has been caused by the management of the product, which has impacted player base over time resulting in a nett drop of ongoing revenue.

Hopefully a new business approach will be adopted, steaming Shadow Era to new glory and expanding the player base to a profitable investment for Kyle and associates.

If yourself or Kyle ever want a casual chat about the SE business model, shoot me a PM. I still check the forums intermittently.
    Last edited by ShrapnelFox; 04-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    We're happy to announce that coding for the single player campaign is nearly completed! Of course, there's still a lot of work left to do with mission design, storyling writing, deck building, and playtesting. So, while we won't dare guess at a release date, we thought it's time for a developer update to let everyone know how things are looking.

hi dev, is there any update on the campaign mode that you can share with us?
    thanks