Close

View Poll Results: What feature should the dev team focus on next?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilds

17 9.50%
  • Automated tournaments

65 36.31%
  • Player auctions

10 5.59%
  • SFX for every card

7 3.91%
  • New game modes, eg 2v2

54 30.17%
  • Improved ranking system with leagues

11 6.15%
  • Improved deck builder and other GUI overhaul

15 8.38%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im rather surprised the auction house isnt higher on the list, but oh well. this vote wasnt about the single feature we want, its about the one we want most. we want them all and have been asking for them all for a long time.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Automated tournaments
    TJ Catalina
    @CatVanPatton

When Life gives u lemons - TAKE A NAP!

Join us on Telegram and Discord!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I voted for guilds...

The vast majority of SE players never visit the forums. Having an in-game guild system with messaging, guild bank, guild rankings etc will bring the community to the more casual players. Instead of a handful of guilds now, there will be hundreds!
    +1

Cerddorion
    define "automated tourneys"......i vote "none of the above" in the spirit of this years craptastic election cycle

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As we backed for all of this features, we want all of them, not just one!
    You took our money ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO, so come on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I voted for GUI improvements, but frankly, hire a consultant or whatever and do whichever one will earn the most revenue the fastest so it can be dumped back into the company to get the OTHER features done sooner. Kind of like fast-tracking resource production on a RTS game; it isn't as exciting for the first upgrade or two, but it makes all the rest come a lot more smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Student7891 View Post
    As we backed for all of this features, we want all of them, not just one!
    You took our money ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO, so come on.
    I have to say, irritated as I am, and bitter as I may be at times, gotta give a little more space, here. At least we might get something, and this is as good a way to pick which one happens the most quickly.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd go back to the op but I'm not gonna. My two cents follow BE's exactly, there's a dedicated fan base here that rises and falls w new players coming in, older ones leaving. That goes w any game. But whatever would give SE more "Resourses". Would get my vote.

Although, I think an evolving campainge series of ever harder decks to beat would be fun. But it would have to update and keep moving. More cards and some free swag for myself would be great as well.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) Player auctions - Game feels unfinished without any sort of foil trading system, I will grant that this is not a feature that SE's competetors tend to have either and the merchant allows you to get by, could easily be switched with (2)
    2) Improved deck builder and other GUI overhaul - Again the game just does not feel finished and polished right now, plus the deck builder is getting more and more unusable.
    3) New game modes, eg 2v2 - Cool new features and modes could attract people. Definitely would add something new.
    4) SFX for every card - Once again it is the little things that make a game feel like it is a finished product versus constantly in beta. Enough cards have SFX that the fact that they don't all have it makes things feel particularly bad. This is below the others because it seems like it will be more time consuming and honestly the SFX don't add that much except that some cards already have.
    5) Improved ranking system with leagues - Current rating system though not perfect does get match making mostly correct and SE no onger seems to have a large enough player base to support a league system. Priority would increase with player base.
    6) Automated tournaments - We have trouble filling non-automated tournaments and even if we didn't there are many people willing to host. Priority would increase with player base particularly if combined with (3) in allow for things players can't run like multiple round MD tournaments or sealed deck league that add packs as you go
    7) Guilds - I feel most of the people really looking for them are the type of people to visit forums. Does not seem very necessary.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great. Shadow Era is back on track and the support team is taking our interests into account.
    Woe Commander

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Auctions was a close second for me, followed by New Modes.