Hi, everyone!

As you probably know, I'm working on the single-player campaign at the moment, and I thought it would be nice if some of the missions pitted you against some classic/iconic decks from the DP era (only CotC/DP in there) and SF era (only CotC/DP/SF in there). I've dug a couple out from the archives myself (to be kept as a surprise, sorry!), but I figured I'd open it up publicly and see if you wanted this unique chance to showcase your special decks.

So, if you can remember that far back and want to share one of your classic decks that maybe made you famous in the community or took you to great tournament success, now's the time to post a link or the decklist itself.

Please note that whilst some of the campaign will be including these top decks from the past, the majority will be based around decks specifically constructed for missions, where sometimes cards will start in play or there will be specific goals to achieve rather than just killing the opposing hero. For this reason, I will not be able to use all the submissions and apologise in advance if yours doesn't make it, but at least there will always be this thread to act as a kind of museum showcase.

Thanks in advance for any decks you post. I look forward to taking a stroll down memory lane.