Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

GarthMaul - 300 rated deck

yes, i said 300 rated deck. this deck, with no changes got me to 324 this season. and guess what, NO LL CARDS

GarthMaul
    39+1

4x skilled ironmonger
    3x aldon
    4x priest of the light
    3x sword thief
    3x braxnorian soldier
    2x viska
    1x nathan
    1x oliver

2x garth's concoction
    3x stop, thief
    4x hit list
    4x ill gotten gains
    1x spirit shuriken
    4x anklebreaker

i pretty much love this deck. i havent lost to a single sosilo deck. kind of funny playing against them pretty much the only weakness is mill prax. ive beaten nearly every other kind of deck in the meta at the moment, including that nasty RDWulven Baduruu, that some people have been playing

most of the losses i have had, was only because of bad draw (i mean really, drawing 3 stop thief back to back against a portal gravebone with dakrath and horror... ugh.) i did lose to a solo gwen tonight that used bobcats. that one i could of won but i was a little tipsy and made some mistakes (like i had him down to 6 and stupidly played 2 allies, with an ab in play and 1 in hand, ugh)

check out some of my games on A1 Caitlyn0 if you like, thats all i have played this season (and i really did get to 324, i have a screenshot. but i lost 3 games since then. should of known not to play with a buzz, but you dont realize that when you are )

its not hard to play, just play allies and control everything you can.

ive got a lot of compliments on this deck but i am sure the actual list is going to surprise some people
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 09-05-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats for the results what are your thoughts about Night Owl? Apart from LL exclusion, that is another peculiarity.
    Aleo, could you eplain a bit more how to handle the MU against sosilo? I guess what makes it easy is AB or am i wrong...?
    IGN: A1 Virpe
    Telegram: @virpe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think zal also wreck this deck, consider spelleater bands?

I also have same comment as Virpe. How does it counter sosilo?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i havent had a problem with zal, beat the ones i ran into. standard discard ones. MC isnt that big a deal, only 2 and 3 attack allies, just sac nathan and oliver. not really needed in that fight. dont let him keep allies out basically. hold aldon in hand so you can maybe smash face before a soul reaper, but you can still out damage him after SR. i never have really cared about SR with this deck. its just makes the game longer.

sosilo is easy, just save ability for knight and anklebreaker is huge help too. just ruins their day. kill general if it hits the board too. and just let them mill themselves out i actually use the NC sosilo ability a lot. dosnt matter if they have a full hand, its one less card they can discard or cast. save the concoction in case something weird happens. bang on justicar's cape so they cant use it much. but yeah, anklebreaker is the biggest thing. even if you cant kill a knight, it disables it and cant grow or have justicar used on it. and then finish it next turn

as for no night owl, i have found priest of the light is SOOO much more useful in this meta. a simple one turn delay in hero ability is huge, and getting a 2 turn delay... awesome. another reason zal hasnt been a problem for me. it doesnt even matter if it gets killed before it gets attacked, it still did its job and turn 3 damage away from something else, like garth
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 09-05-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I must say i tried your deck and ist very well balanced. I am 305 rated in this Season with a win Ratio by 57%

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck suck horribly dunno ho u got to 300 i perfected it with banebow udead lol
    harbringer+necro shroud disintegrate this deck plus banebow passive rape the allys.

srsly delete this deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdoom View Post
    this deck suck horribly dunno ho u got to 300 i perfected it with banebow udead lol
    harbringer+necro shroud disintegrate this deck plus banebow passive rape the allys.

srsly delete this deck
    This is a year old man. Caitlyn0 is a legend here and the deck structure is correct , even if you don't like it. I still have the Caitlyn card sleeves and still use them out of respect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdoom View Post

srsly delete this deck
    Have some respect

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck was probably the last deck she ever played. it got her into the 300s for the last time.

you are missed