Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sosilo: Brothers' Landing

Worth trying but the NC part is very strong now and it no longer has the draw power to sustain it. Don't think it will be played much, except for Zhanna maybe.

Sabreen, Hand of Unaxio

Should just not exist imo. We already have Krygon.

Like someonelse said in the other thread she and MoA shouldn't be able to trigger their abilities when the board is empty.

Lakmire: Training Outpost

A location (0 cc) that allows you to reduce the cost of attachment by 3 (mostly for a draw engine that will then draw for free as well), for a tribe with an ally that reduce the cost of other wulven allies by 1.... might as well just make the the entire deck free and don't bother with it.

Meanwhile the NC is mostly a SE sink that force you to give up your heroes ability and slow you down. Even worst, it doesn't even help you to kill them.

Come on...

Unaxio Bannerman

If Sosilo isn't played much, he won't be either.

General of Unaxio

Wall of text for no reason, make him a Priest ally. Justicar would probably be OP if he was available to all human heroes.

At last General is no longer recycling cards.

Towering Brute

Good change

Twilight Orphic

Good change
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A++
    Well done with all the changes. And thank you for sparing warped desert. You guys are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happy to early quit any game that has the awful Templar/Cape/discard combo. So sick of them. Maybe this may change things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to confirm these went into 3.15 as-is. Hope everyone is enjoying the changes. Feel free to comment below, whether you think we made a mistake or you think we did something right. All the feedback is useful. Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twilight are still kind of meh
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sosilo: Brothers' Landing- I overlooked the NC part in my previous post. It's a different card now. Not seeing it that much since the change. Still, we were so close (0SE for the NC part) to have an actual location that would enhanced the game for both players.

Sabreen, Hand of Unaxio - Health reduced to 3HP (from 4HP) - Still seen alot.

Lakmire: Training Outpost - Helps heroes that didn't need help. Lakmire is everything that is wrong with locations.

Unaxio Bannerman - Looks dead

General of Unaxio - Remains strong even in non-tribal deck. Well balanced I think.

Racksul: Warped Desert - I've seen it once I think. Fun card and the dual interaction is cool.

Towering Brute - Haven't seen at all iirc. Still think it's a good change.

Twilight Orphic - Seen it a little bit more. Look like a good change. I agree with Dejvo though, twillight were nerfed too hard (way back to Aramia's change)
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post

Towering Brute - Haven't seen at all iirc. Still think it's a good change.
    I've actually been using this guy in my deck and he works pretty well. It's a bit awkward at 4 cost (since most of the allies he hits are 3 cost) but it hits things like Viska, Shard of Power decks, and especially Lance really well. Not to mention he's pretty sticky at 7 health. Wouldn't put him into every shadow deck, but I think he's certainly worth considering if you're in need of a 4 drop and haste is prevalent enough.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    Unaxio Bannerman - Looks dead
    T3 Bannerman, T4 Bannerman + ability of the first one - for 4cc and one discarded card you have two 4/5 allies. This just hasn't been used much yet, but I think this is def next nerf target
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.