Close

Thread: Rushpraxixbomb

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rushpraxixbomb

Hey guys this is a deck ive been working with that is loads of fun and super powerful its also a hero loads of us love praxix now this is different but a beautiful one

1x praxix
    4x spark
    4x dark flayer
    4x zantonite
    4x rampant krygon
    2x bad santa
    1x energy discharge
    3x mind control
    3x exhaltation
    3x loom of fate
    3x bazzar
    2x anti matter
    4x shard of power
    2x meat wagon

yes spark they are very powerful cards which brings the adage power in numbers the can be very nasty with shard of power
    i picked dark flayer because of his ability to be a defender he can kill anything cost 3 or less because of his ability to defend him self he is also good againt ankle breaker dealing the damage before them which is extremely helpful and he is a nice two drop
    i picked zantonite because we run alot of artifact in the deck and his ability is immune to shard but shard sstill gives him two atk. I picked krygon cause he has haste and he is just awesome great with zantonite
    allies that will be good for exhaltation are basically zantonite and dark flayer because zantonite health increases and dark flayer does atk first when defending
    thanks guy good luck and have fun for those of you wo will decide to use the deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Umm. Your post says meatwagon as a 2 of... In a deck with only 16 Allys and prax as the hero. Please correct this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.