Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post Applications for Chat Moderators now open!

Hello everyone! In the interest of keeping the in-game chat a safe and respectful place for all our players, I'm now taking applications for volunteer Chat Moderators.

Chat Moderators will:

* Help players with questions
    * Promote a friendly chat environment
    * Be able to view chat history and the individual chat history of a player
    * Can ban players from chat to enforce the Code of Conduct
    * Get a special color for their name!

Please respond here with your player name and timezone and why you would make a great chat mod if you are interested!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey,
    Name is BP KillerHeart
    my timezone is +5:30
    I think i will help the community because in can help them with shadow era problems and i have a great sense of humour!
    4th place in World Championship 2015
    Top 32 World Championship 2016

Legendary Sannin of Konoha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, im Natalie and my ign is A1 LiaVivian, 22 years old. I play the game all day, had minimized the time i spend on it because of lack of support but since SE is back on track Im bavk aswell. I can speak fluent English and Turkish and had applied for the game translation to Turkish before due to what i saw on the android reviews. I did moderations in a few local games before and lead huge guilds that had big spots in the communities of the games. I had applied for the chat moderation when it was being discussed in the telegram rooms but no mods were taken. Im applying again. I think i can do a good job keeping the chat clean and help players with either game questions or general ones. Im willing to devote my time and effort on the chat. I also did some volunteer work for SE which doesnt needs to be explained here. Sorry for the messy message since im sending this from my phone. I use both pc and mobile versions, lets me spend time on the go aswell.

Wanted to add that i host alot of popups and could do it on the game chat aswell. Would be easier to get players for it by being moderator somehow.
    Last edited by CengizhanTR; 08-15-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    Ign:A1 LiaVivian/Tg:@LiaVivian
    WC2015: #15th
    WildCard 2015: #2nd
    Highest Rating: 379

LL Explorer
    -=Queen of Twilights Pre-LL=-
    Proud Member of PFG4
    Playing Since Season1
    Tournaments
    Tournaments Won: 4/Tournaments Joined: 18
    POPUPS
    Popups Won:29/Popups2nd place:9/Popups Hosted:33/Popups Joined:57
    Challenges
    Challanges Took: 1/Completed: 0
    MD Rank
    W13:#3rd/Sptmbr25:#6
    QM Score
    S17:#18/S32:#21/S33:#1/S34:#25
    QM Rating
    S23:#18/S32:#13/S33:#82/S34:#8/S35:#46

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey I'm ED frost my real name is Samuel Quinton and I'm 24 years old
    I'm from Ney York America and I'm addicted to this game I play shadow era every day all day my wife tells me drop the laptop and have break fast
    I'm quite new at this game been playing since 2015 but I'm old enough at this game to know what goes on in the chat rooms
    racial problems, sexual jokes etc. and guild insult which is very unfair. As chat moderator I'm willing to do anything that will make shadow era chats feel more friendly towards everybody new players also because I know the pain of saying hey I'm new and get insults. I work at a Samsung store as a sales man so I feel I have people skills. I understand a bit Vietnamese but not to the capacity of Vietnamese players I feel I would be useful as chat moderator also because I do a lot of communication on se chats I'm like always there lurking just watching what goes on.
    THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME.
    MANY THANKS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ed frost is very active in the global chat, always helpful. He would make an ideal chat mod.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks dvsklown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CengizhanTR View Post
    Hi, im Natalie and my ign is A1 LiaVivian, 22 years old. I play the game all day, had minimized the time i spend on it because of lack of support but since SE is back on track Im bavk aswell. I can speak fluent English and Turkish and had applied for the game translation to Turkish before due to what i saw on the android reviews. I did moderations in a few local games before and lead huge guilds that had big spots in the communities of the games. I had applied for the chat moderation when it was being discussed in the telegram rooms but no mods were taken. Im applying again. I think i can do a good job keeping the chat clean and help players with either game questions or general ones. Im willing to devote my time and effort on the chat. I also did some volunteer work for SE which doesnt needs to be explained here. Sorry for the messy message since im sending this from my phone. I use both pc and mobile versions, lets me spend time on the go aswell.

Wanted to add that i host alot of popups and could do it on the game chat aswell. Would be easier to get players for it by being moderator somehow.
    well i vote lia for this
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP Ross reporting for duty!

I've been playing for nearly 2 years now, and never hesitate to offer my advice and experiences when it comes to the game

I've moderated many things involving online gaming, including chat rooms, forums and servers (things like battlefield and Minecraft)

I consider myself approachable and friendly, but i also have a no nonsense attitude when it comes to dealing with issues, and try to get them sorted as efficiently and fairly as possible

My timezone is GMT+0/+1 (depending on the time of year )

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lia is a passionate member of the SE community, if anyone is qualified to be a moderator it's her
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lia, frost and ross are all great applicants
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014