Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! Let me take a few minutes to quickly introduce myself as the newly appointed Community Manager of Shadow Era!

My real name is Linh but you can call me Sakura. I bet most of you know that sakura is the Japanese name for cherry blossoms, so pretty right? I was a language major in university and I'm fluent in English, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. For the past 3 years I have been managing the communities of some games in Japan and China, and now I'm so happy to get the chance to work fulltime for Shadow Era!

Of course I'm not that familiar with the game yet, so maybe you guys can help me out if I have any questions? I was surprised that there is such a large and well-established community for the game already! I don't know if that makes my job easier or harder hahah

I have a lot of ideas of how we can improve the community-driven development of the game together, and I've been given the green light to implement my plans. But the first step, of course, is to address the huge pile of support tickets that were waiting! If you have an outstanding support ticket, please feel free to reply to the email to bump it to the top of the queue.

That's all for now, but over the next few days I'll be making some more posts addressing specific topics that I need feedback on. I look forward to getting to know you all better!